Page 105 of 121 FirstFirst ... 55595100101102103104105106107108109110115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1804

Thread: Ask Doctor Robotnik!

Thanks

Do you have any ideas about what to do for the upcoming founders day of my blog? I started it on 10/19/11 and I need some ideas.

Also I'd like it if you eMailed me any questions you'd like to ask me.

Back onto more of the topic, I have heard people call you a total wimp compared to the Sonic SatAM Robotnik and the Archie one.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post

1 - "I am Ragnarok, you the Nord Doomsday"? That sentence makes little sense, unless you mean I'm doomsday. In which case, I would have to inform you that building several doomsday devices doesn't make me an actual doomsday.
    2 - ...your octopus overlords. Really. I know the tale of Ragnarok reasonably well, and at no point do octopus overlords feature. Ever. Should overlords of such a type ever come to this world, I would subtly gesture for them to leave.

With the Egg Dragoon's main gun.
    3 - Why on earth would I? I'm not anti-fun. I'm just anti-idiots-ruling-the-world-while-running-it-into-the-ground.
    Oopsie sorry, speaking in Old Norse all this time made me very rusty in english, or was I just growling all this time, no matter I will kill Odin, I meant the "you know" the Norse Doomsday, why I said Nord, well... I don't know, Skyrim perhaps?

I think I should have my name switched to Fenrir... if I can
    REPENT! FOR I AM THE END OF TIMES!

Thanks
    EP Points

- None can match up to my genius.
    Oh, so you don't know her then...

- Not a bad sketch, actually. She's still evil, but not a bad sketch. Feel free to link others. And I appreciate the spoiler tags, it makes the thread a bit more manageable.
    Really?! Alright, thanks. (I think I could do a little better back in the days, but I am going to invest some time in that)
    I am thinking about doing a BCB meme though. I don't know if you ever went to "candybooru" (it is BCB's fan art gallery)
    but there is a "meme" there that you can download and then make your thing with it. I found it very funny.

I can start using spoilers more then.

Spoiler warning:
    Now.

- You and that bloody emoticon.
    You know the drift.

And this:

YE GODS

Made my day.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by GunSlinger Boy View Post
    Do you have any ideas about what to do for the upcoming founders day of my blog? I started it on 10/19/11 and I need some ideas.

Also I'd like it if you eMailed me any questions you'd like to ask me.

Back onto more of the topic, I have heard people call you a total wimp compared to the Sonic SatAM Robotnik and the Archie one.
    - I'm afraid I couldn't say. You might want to consider a livestream or something similar. It's worked for me.
    - I doubt I will. This thread saps my remaining free time, the rest is plotting time.
    - That's not a question (as with the previous one, in fact), but I'll humour you. It's their choice to call me a wimp. It's my choice to not actually kill because killing is evil and I need to live up to the evil stereotype. You should probably be grateful for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarök View Post
    Oopsie sorry, speaking in Old Norse all this time made me very rusty in english, or was I just growling all this time, no matter I will kill Odin, I meant the "you know" the Norse Doomsday, why I said Nord, well... I don't know, Skyrim perhaps?

I think I should have my name switched to Fenrir... if I can
    Yes, I know the Norse doomsday. Still doesn't really explain the octopus overlords though.

Quote Originally Posted by foggy_han View Post
    Oh, so you don't know her then...

Really?! Alright, thanks. (I think I could do a little better back in the days, but I am going to invest some time in that)
    I am thinking about doing a BCB meme though. I don't know if you ever went to "candybooru" (it is BCB's fan art gallery)
    but there is a "meme" there that you can download and then make your thing with it. I found it very funny.

I can start using spoilers more then.

Spoiler warning:
    Now.

You know the drift.

And this:

Made my day.
    - If she could match up to me, I would know about her. Trust me. At a certain level, true genius becomes impossible to hide from other true genius. Thus far, no others have risen as yet.
    - BCB? The only thing that means to me is when my plans Bloody Catastrophically Backfire. Also, I can't stand memes. They stopped being funny around a year before they became memes, in most cases.
    - Glad to have made your day.

Thanks

That which is the random commenting:
    Spoiler warning:
    - If she could match up to me, I would know about her. Trust me. At a certain level, true genius becomes impossible to hide from other true genius. Thus far, no others have risen as yet.
    Huh?
    I wonder if foggy is talking about Kuro Kagami (or whatever that last part is)?

- BCB? The only thing that means to me is when my plans Bloody Catastrophically Backfire. Also, I can't stand memes. They stopped being funny around a year before they became memes, in most cases.
    Memes = very annoying.

Anyway, the questions.
    (1) What will you do with Sonic and his friends once you have succeeded in taking over the world?
    (2) Will you keep the wonders of the world (like Stonehenge and all that) like it is or will you have new wonders of the world?
    (3) Do you sometimes eat pizza? (random)
    (4) Does the purr of a cat calm you sometimes?
    (5) If you--
    Okay, sorry for going off-topic again, and this is spoilered due to anger, but...
    Spoiler warning:
    WHO IN BLOODY BLOOMING BLUE BLAZES ADDED THE "sonic weds robotnik" TAG!?
    WHAT KIND OF SICK, MORONIC IDIOT DOES THAT?!

Sorry about that. Okay, back on topic.
    (5) If you could make one cartoon/anime/video game character real (somehow) to make as an ally to help you conquer the world, who would it be?

Off-Topic Stuff Continued:
    Spoiler warning:
    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Venus View Post
    Can you send one of your robots to kill your alternate self?
    That will still cause a lot of chaos in terms of destruction of the universes involved, right?
    Have you considered writing a book about your life?
    A biography is a good idea

EDIT EDIT:
    Well, I do not know about "matching", but her field is... "a little different" from yours.
    And she does go to this strange "netherland" from time to time for her researches.
    WJM has a hunch about who she might be.
    A hunch?!
    More like a random attempt at guessing

EDIT EDIT EDIT:
    Shh, it's a secret.
    Octopus overlords?
    Doesn't sound as bad as lich kings.
    Last edited by Shane; 13th-October-2012 at 21:30.
    HP: 454 / 1816

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by WJM the Dark Master of Death and Destruction View Post
    Spoiler warning:

Huh?

Memes = very annoying.

Anyway, the questions.
    (1) What will you do with Sonic and his friends once you have succeeded in taking over the world?
    (2) Will you keep the wonders of the world (like Stonehenge and all that) like it is or will you have new wonders of the world?
    (5) If you--
    Okay, sorry for going off-topic again, and this is spoilered due to anger, but...
    Spoiler warning:

(5) If you could make one cartoon/anime/video game character real (somehow) to make as an ally to help you conquer the world, who would it be?
    There's a another one too.
    It says "Robotnik Loves Sonic".
    Stupid tags

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What will you gonna do in your free time?

Thanks
    EP Points

When you finally takeover the world, will sega make a game about it?
    What prompted you to be in a puzzle game? I'm talking about Dr. Robotnik's mean bean Machine game.
    You should be in the next Mario Kart game.The Super Smash bros idea is good too.

Thanks
    EP Points

You like Blazblue / Guilty Gear series?

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by EviLord Kefka View Post
    I do!

Well, GG, at least. Say, what? Oh, the question is not for me. Sorry for that.

Well, I do not know about "matching", but her field is... "a little different" from yours.
    And she does go to this strange "netherland" from time to time for her researches.

- BCB?
    Bittersweet Candy Bowl.

(you know, from the same author of "Not Enough Rings".)

Also, I can't stand memes. They stopped being funny around a year before they became memes, in most cases.
    Hipster...

Spoiler warning:
    What's a Hipster?

You're welcome, sir!

Thanks

Is there anyone you really want to see die?

No, Shadow doesn't count.

Thanks

- I'm afraid I couldn't say. You might want to consider a livestream or something similar. It's worked for me.
    - I doubt I will. This thread saps my remaining free time, the rest is plotting time.
    - That's not a question (as with the previous one, in fact), but I'll humour you. It's their choice to call me a wimp. It's my choice to not actually kill because killing is evil and I need to live up to the evil stereotype. You should probably be grateful for this.

Yes, I know the Norse doomsday. Still doesn't really explain the octopus overlords though.

Shh, it's a secret.
    REPENT! FOR I AM THE END OF TIMES!

Thanks

How do you put up with Orbot and Cubot?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

When you take over, are you going to give everyone a robot?
    Please...
    Also, can you make a Nikola Tesla bobblehead? Some of the, shall we say, insufficiently intelligent children of my generation need to be...REEDUCATED! Mwahahahahhh!
    Last edited by Knoll; 15th-October-2012 at 04:58.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by WJM the Dark Master of Death and Destruction View Post
    Spoiler warning:

Huh?

Memes = very annoying.

Anyway, the questions.
    (5) If you--
    Spoiler warning:

Off-Topic Stuff Continued:
    Spoiler warning:
    EDIT:

That will still cause a lot of chaos in terms of destruction of the universes involved, right?

A biography is a good idea

EDIT EDIT:

A hunch?!
    More like a random attempt at guessing

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Octopus overlords?
    Doesn't sound as bad as lich kings.
    1 - Keep them in captivity or at least controlled freedom until they realise that the world has, indeed, become a better place under my benevolent, iron-fisted rule.
    2 - Why on earth would I destroy them? They, at least, have never actively tried to stop me from taking over. Hell, one of the pyramids once housed a massive base of mine, you'll recall.
    3 - Occasionally, yes.
    4 - The purr of a finely tuned Eggmobile engine does. Does that count?
    5 - Couldn't say, really. You're leaving me fairly spoilt for choice here. There's the option of bringing in obscenely powerful magicians and the like, or possibly just a god from some overpowerful universe, or if I wanted to challenge my own sanity, I could bring in one of the DBZ characters. But then I'd have to break my rule of not killing things. Because those characters make me want to kill things. Specifically, them.

I try to ignore the tags. They're hardly sensible.

And yes, breaching the dimensional walls in any way is a risk. Whether I do it personally or I push one of my bots through. Not going to happen.

There's a another one too.
    It says "Robotnik Loves Sonic".
    Stupid tags
    As said, I just ignore these daft tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Muhahahahaha View Post
    What will you gonna do in your free time?
    Free time? I'll be ruling the world! But if I have time off, I'll probably just... I dunno, play a game or something.

When you finally takeover the world, will sega make a game about it?
    What prompted you to be in a puzzle game? I'm talking about Dr. Robotnik's mean bean Machine game.
    You should be in the next Mario Kart game.The Super Smash bros idea is good too.
    - They'd better.
    - No. Breaching dimensional boundaries WILL cause catastrophe, even if I just force a robot through.
    - That was not me. That was the AoStH variant, and the game was thankfully not based on fact, even though that bumbling buffoon wouldn't be above a plot that inane.
    - Mario Kart? SEGA already released Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, which despite the cumbersome title has me in it, and is awesome. Super Smash Bros. could be amusing though, beating the stupid out of Sonic.
    - Not in so many words, no. I'll look into it.

Never watched either.

I do!

Well, GG, at least. Say, what? Oh, the question is not for me. Sorry for that.

Bittersweet Candy Bowl.

(you know, from the same author of "Not Enough Rings".)

Hipster...

Spoiler warning:
    What's a Hipster?

You're welcome, sir!
    ...is there any question in this? Other than the one you answered?

And it's nice that her field of science is different from mine. If I haven't heard of her, she's inferior or doesn't exist. Enough with the guessing game, either tell me, or don't.

Is there anyone you really want to see die?

No, Shadow doesn't count.
    And why does Shadow not count? Because I could gleefully watch that day in day out.

I think you meant 'besides Shadow, because it's obvious that you want to see him dead', which is so true it almost hurts.

And I suppose whoever currently heads up Fox News.

Shh, it's a secret.
    I'm going to use my context clues here and assume you're talking about my comment about the octopus overlords - really, if you're going to quote a full post and reply to a tiny bit of it, at least clarify which bit you reply to. And it's nice that it's a secret. If they come over here, the Egg Dragoon II will educate them as to their new position in the world. I.e. below me in global rankings.

How do you put up with Orbot and Cubot?
    Orbot is more properly named 5A-55, or Sass, and I quite like having a bit of amusing commentary and feedback on occasion.

Cubot got trashed. Deservedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvis View Post
    When you take over, are you going to give everyone a robot?
    Please...
    Also, can you make a Nikola Tesla bobblehead? Some of the, shall we say, insufficiently intelligent children of my generation need to be...REEDUCATED! Mwahahahahhh!
    - When I take over the world will enter a new phase of scientific and technological development. A robot will not be unheard of, I suspect.
    - ...a Nikola Tesla Bobblehead? Really? You're speaking to the world's future ruler and you ask for... a bobblehead? I should send you one and have it shock you every five minutes, just to punish you.

---------------------------

All right, time for a quick personal announcement. I promised some time ago that I'd be hosting another livestream featuring the illustrious me to celebrate page 100 or the one-year anniversary. Take your pick, really. Time constraints made it impossible to pin down a date before this, but I have set the stream at:

Saturday, the 20th of october. Starting at 19:30 GMT+1. Sorry for the short-term announcement, but that's what I get for wanting to take over a world.

Hope to see you then!