Page 1 of 121 1234561151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Doctor Robotnik!

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Ask Doctor Robotnik!

Greetings, dear soon-to-be subjects of the Robotnik Empire (I decided to get rid of the name Eggman Empire). This is your benevolent dictator Dr. Robotnik speaking to you! I am here to answer any questions you will undoubtedly have about your ruler-to-be. Anything you want to know, I'll inform you about. Anything you need to know about what rules you'll have to live or suffer from when I reach my rightful place? Ask! Anything about my illustrious person? Ask away!

The doctor is IN!

Only one rule applies: No, i do not discuss my, or other's, sexlives. Please don't ask.

EDIT: Apparently the rule wasn't quite clear enough, so I'll clarify it here for those who lack the understanding needed to grasp a hint. NO SEXJOKES, QUESTIONS ABOUT SEX, OR ANYTHING SIMILAR.

Are we now clear? Yes? Lovely.

NEW EDIT: A new rule has just been instated (28-5-2012. Why is this thing still running?) - A post has a limit of 10 questions. If your post also includes random remarks or a long quote, the limit is reduced to 5 questions.

EDIT EDIT: Foggy_Han summarised the new rule beautifully, so I'm including it here.

Quote Originally Posted by foggy_han View Post
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________

o Questions shall be limited to the delectable quantity of 10 per post, no more, no less, and you may not double post, for the Doctor IS the Doctor.

o If one happens to cultivate the intention of adding random remarks, and if such intention or desire results in the cogitation, creation
    o and posting of the previously mentioned, only 5 questions, no more, no less, shall be attended by the Doctor, for he IS the Doctor.

o This is the generous offer of the merciful one, and the people, the little, and the old and the woman, will all rejoice upon his benevolent decision.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________
    Last edited by Dr. Ivo Robotnik; 28th-May-2012 at 13:54.

Thanks
    EP Points

Are you going to turn us all into robots?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Suit Samus View Post
    Are you going to turn us all into robots?
    Nah, I gave up on that shtick ages ago. Just conquest will do fine, thanks. After all, what's the point of being the ultimate winner (which I WILL be!) if everyone is just your mindless mechanical drone, parroting "all hail Dr. Robotnik" just because you're programmed to do so?

Mind you, all my robots are still programmed to do so, but I won't add any new ones to the list.

For now.

...I just thought of a great new punishment. I need to go revise the new legal code (yet to be implemented).

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I captured Tails, where should I put him?

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Louie the Magician View Post
    I captured Tails, where should I put him?
    Oh well done INDEED! There'll be a transport with you to pick him up in short order. Place him inside it's holding bay, and the fox will be transported to the Egg Carrier's holding cells.

This time I won't let a treacherous bag of bolts like E-102 handle matters either, I'll see to THIS one myself!

Supreme Warrior Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    The doctor is IN!
    i really want to know,

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald McDonald View Post
    i really want to know,

None of MY business.

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigan Aensland View Post
    whats with the goggles?
    They contain a great deal of sensory data apparatus. They're also installed into my glasses, but I kept them because I like how they look, however useless they are now.

...don't judge me.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm still not entirely sure if I believe that you have a neck and the high collar/shoulder pads combo isn't convincing me anymore. So, do you have a neck?

Supreme Warrior Guest

None of MY business.
    some doctor you are

Thanks
    EP Points

Is there any silicone in the robots? I'm not down with that. Give me a furry robot with big round juicy butt shakin' back and forth. When a robot walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in my face I get an EP staff member.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Oh well done INDEED! There'll be a transport with you to pick him up in short order. Place him inside it's holding bay, and the fox will be transported to the Egg Carrier's holding cells.

This time I won't let a treacherous bag of bolts like E-102 handle matters either, I'll see to THIS one myself!
    Indeed.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    I'm still not entirely sure if I believe that you have a neck and the high collar/shoulder pads combo isn't convincing me anymore. So, do you have a neck?
    Oh very WELL. It's a genetic defect. I do have a neck, but it's really quite short. I decided to run with it, and as a result got that daft "Dr. Eggman" nickname. Not one of my best decisions, but it works out. After all, I like what I look like, and once I take over, so should you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald McDonald View Post
    some doctor you are
    If I have to diagnose every one of my future subjects, I'd never get the time to rule your simple little lives. I've decided in the rules to leave the hospital system intact. Ask THEM about your slightly disturbing personal issues.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Mix-A-Lot View Post
    Is there any silicone in the robots? I'm not down with that. Give me a furry robot with big round juicy butt shakin' back and forth. When a robot walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in my face I get an EP staff member.
    You-

I'll just answer the question in that, and try to blot the rest of that out of my mind for ever. No, there is no silicone in my robots. Note that your question came dangerously close to breaking the rule for this thread. Tread lightly.

*prepares a warhead or two*

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigan Aensland View Post
    Do you like Chilli Dogs?
    Not immensely. On balance, I rather prefer a nice stew, and for breakfast a hard-boiled egg. Yes, go on, laugh. You have until I take over.

Make every second count.