Oooooo, what selections to wake up to! Thanks, guys! Some of these I knew of already, but I'm also seeing many that sound very promising.

@deadlegion - Some good ones, yep. Also, it might not be shown, but I've got the Fallout game. I played it for a few minutes, a real stunner. For years (I saw some reviews/gameplay videos/etc.) I assumed that the PS3 was just a 'mild enhancement' over the PS2.....boy, was I wrong. Checking out games like Fallout, Dead Island, Tomb Raider, and Skyrim just about had my lower jaw on the floor.

@Zorlon - Dunno if you saw that other thread, but I remember you from before. You helped me with some PSP stuff years ago.
Regarding Dead Island, it's probably the one I've spent the most time with thus far. (Sadly, I've not even put 85% of these games into the console, I've been more in 'gather first' mode, heh.) I spent maybe a month, off and on, enjoying that island. Thing is, I got very frustrated with those 'super zombies' that seem to repeatedly SLAP you away no matter what you do. Fuckers.

Also: I don't use any sort of 'e-stores', online services, etc. I've never even played a game online. Not my scene.

Thanks, keep 'em coming!

Oh -- Is there a way to get a 'notification' when I've got replies to a thread?