Thread: Shenmue 2 burnable to 700 mb cd-r version?

Threaded View

Thanks

Default Shenmue 2 burnable to 700 mb cd-r version?

Anyway, I burned all 3 disc of shenmue 1 no problem but to my knowledge shenmue 2 is too large to burn. Most well known available downloads are gdi files which are for emulators which i can not run. I absolutely need a file that's able to be burned on 700 mb cd-r for actual hardware. I was close to just putting in the 60 dollars for banana brand 90min cd-r discs but i have heard nothing but negative reviews. 90min cd-r discs for some reason are very rare now so the 90min iso version of shenmue is out for me. I attempted to download an 80 min full voice iso from the iso zone only to find a dead link. Please, can someone just point me in the right direction? I would preferably avoid the English mod iso due to the horrible voice quality as well as no major things cut such as voices and or severely low quality.
    Last edited by shawnz; 30th-June-2015 at 01:28.