Thread: Help exploiting my original xbox

Threaded View

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Help exploiting my original xbox

I was looking for a way to do that I own an IDE/SATA computer but I only have a dvd SATA drive.
    At first, using the linux cd to exploit it seemed to work fine but after typing xbrowser I got a lot of errors.

I followed the steps both pc and xbox turned on, I caused the error to "safely" detach the IDE port from my xbox, then connected my xbox drive on the free IDE port while it is still powered by the console or whatever, yet I got errors.

So my Xbox is still fine but unmodded.

I don't have the money to get it modded besides I really wanted to do it myself, because it looked kind off easy.
    I guess I need an IDE drive in order to do that.... or maybe someones knows a better way to do it that doesn't include:a modded usb port, original splinter cell game and hacked saves or using another modded xbox because all those options are discarded.... because I don't have money... I gotta be honest money is an issue for me.

I haven't tried to play with the pc settings like IDE compatibily or so.

Please if someone can help me I'll be grateful.
    Last edited by aspinia; 6th-July-2015 at 22:22.