Thread: RE: Just purchased Sturmwind - Plan on 'cracking' the protection, if possible

Threaded View

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by b2p1mp View Post
    Sturmwind is great but I think I prefer Sine Mora as well. For one it can be run easily on androids. My dreamcast needs some laser tweaking or replacement soon and I still haven't gotten CDR's. Even if I made a version of Sturmwind, it would be a pain for me to get the disc out, and make my crappy DC work. My dreamcast needs about a 10 minute warm up period. I use an audio disc in the system to get the thing nice and warmed up. After this warm up period, games boot much easier for me with my laser problems.
    I just got a new Dreamcast well pre owned, and gave the laser pot a quick tweek jobs a good one.

I kinda broke my old Dreamcast, just kept it for parts

Quote Originally Posted by farlucco View Post
    i'll follow that method so....
    thanks for the answer!

I'll try and let you know if works for me!
    thanks!

EDIT:

i try and it works!!!!
    its work perfect!!!
    many thanks zorlon for your explanation,really simple and,off course,for your work,the bat is perfect and easy to use!!!!
    the games is really good...imho one of the best shooter for the dc ,but i prefer horizontal shooters (thunderforce Soldner X2 sine mora ,ecc..),so i'm biased....
    Thank you for your reply to confirm it works

Not sure about it being best for the Dreamcast but it is good one kinda reminds me of Project X (An Amiga shooter) in the way you don't need to start it from scratch but redo the last level you failed on, the game is challenging even on easy, not that I got far into it but so far does not seem to be too hard like some shooters are

I do like the added unlocking bonus Materials (Art work) and Achievements thing also that is a nice added touch to it, not that I have ever played a game just for the achievements even my 360 and PS3 most the games I have played do not have 100% achievements mostly because I have finished with the game and don't want to play them again just to unlock extra achievements

EDIT:-

Put up a copy of this in our uploads section, now it is confirmed as working using the files I uploaded (though I make no claim to those files myself) using the batch files that I did indeed create myself.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 5th-March-2014 at 18:43.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR