Page 225 of 284 FirstFirst ... 125175215220221222223224225226227228229230235275 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 4260

Thread: Introductions and Farewells Thread

Thanks

hi mi name is saul im from mexico i like to tanks all offyou for this awesome forum

Thanks

Hey there, I'm Fazermint. I've been looking for a place where I can discuss games without getting flamed for having an opinion, and this seems to be the end of my journey. Looking forward to spending some internet time on here!

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi Saul and Fazermint. Welcome to EP. I'm looking forward to chatting with the both of you.

Thanks

Default Newbie member here presenting

I just registered to dl a PSP game i've been looking for ages, at first i said to myself what a hassle, but now im so fucking glad i did
    This site is great is so full of awesome, cant believe i dint find this gold mine before

Im enjoying this so much i decided to come out of the lurking shadows and present myself and be part of this amazing community
    I'd like to say also i LOVE YOU Ragnar finally someone that gets it, i really like your clean ISO uploads none of that butchered patched *fixed" version is so common nowdays
    Your circumvention method http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...36#post1424536 is genius, broken links and slow downloads are a thing of the past now

Thanks

Hi, Im new to the forums looking forward to spending some time on here. This includes the best content of all the forums i've been on.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Seb_Lea View Post
    Hi, Im new to the forums looking forward to spending some time on here. This includes the best content of all the forums i've been on.
    Welcome to EP!!!

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Welcome

Thanks
    EP Points

this is probably the best website on the internet i know of. (----------)
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 5th-December-2012 at 12:54. Reason: don't adv for warez sites..

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse Mystical View Post
    this is probably the best website on the internet i know of. (---------)
    You a big Salvador Dali fan?
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 5th-December-2012 at 12:55.

Thanks
    EP Points

yea i do love salvador dali and other artists like alex grey. sometime i want to pay somebody to paint me a copy of a salvador dali painting or maybe even a alex grey piece if i can find an artist good enough, also first i actually need more then a couple of pennies to rub together. (i'm no expert on these artists though i just enjoy their paintings)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse Mystical View Post
    yea i do love salvador dali and other artists like alex grey. sometime i want to pay somebody to paint me a copy of a salvador dali painting or maybe even a alex grey piece if i can find an artist good enough, also first i actually need more then a couple of pennies to rub together. (i'm no expert on these artists though i just enjoy their paintings)
    I'm no expert at art either, and am awful at producing it. I had to make a recreation of Melting Clocks for Painting class in high school once, SO BAD.

Thanks

I am not new here, but I have not been active in the forums for around a year. I am just here to say that I am back, and glad to see that some of the same old people are still using the forum, while sad to say that I haven't seen some of the others. Anyways, hopefully I will be coming on more frequently now that I have more free time.

Someday I shalt be human again

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Frog Knight View Post
    I am not new here, but I have not been active in the forums for around a year. I am just here to say that I am back, and glad to see that some of the same old people are still using the forum, while sad to say that I haven't seen some of the others. Anyways, hopefully I will be coming on more frequently now that I have more free time.
    Njoy while u stay here

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks

Hello everyone C: My name is Julia. I'm 22 and I live in Ohio, USA. I was born in Sweden though, but moved here when I was 4 years old.

Anyway, I stumbled across this site while browsing Google for 3DO ISOs. I may subscribe for premium since it's on sale for the next 48 hours. (Does anyone know when this ends?)

I've gamed since I was 3 years old in 1993. It started with Doom and Duke Nukem 3D for the PC, then went to SNES and then I got a 3DO for Christmas and played that until PS1 came out.

I am not much for new games these days, I only play Black Ops 2 and BF3 for 360 these days... kind of a waste for a system but oh well.. nothing will stop me from loving retro games. Considering this also being a retro gamer site, I had to sign up! So here I am ^^

Other than gaming I love producing music and DJing.. I also love learning different languages and cultures! As for music I mostly like breakbeat, electro, 80s/90s music, and the like.

I hope to make friends with a lot of you, and hopefully get some good discussions and the like going on with some of you. :3 So all in all, I am excited to be here! See you for now!
    WaRori - The Transgender Gamer
    Gaming Since 1993

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by WaRori View Post
    Hello everyone C: My name is Julia. I'm 22 and I live in Ohio, USA. I was born in Sweden though, but moved here when I was 4 years old.

Anyway, I stumbled across this site while browsing Google for 3DO ISOs. I may subscribe for premium since it's on sale for the next 48 hours. (Does anyone know when this ends?)

I've gamed since I was 3 years old in 1993. It started with Doom and Duke Nukem 3D for the PC, then went to SNES and then I got a 3DO for Christmas and played that until PS1 came out.

I am not much for new games these days, I only play Black Ops 2 and BF3 for 360 these days... kind of a waste for a system but oh well.. nothing will stop me from loving retro games. Considering this also being a retro gamer site, I had to sign up! So here I am ^^

Other than gaming I love producing music and DJing.. I also love learning different languages and cultures! As for music I mostly like breakbeat, electro, 80s/90s music, and the like.

I hope to make friends with a lot of you, and hopefully get some good discussions and the like going on with some of you. :3 So all in all, I am excited to be here! See you for now!
    Hello there and welcome to EP

I still like a bit of DooM and Duke 3D specially with all the mods from bad to fantastic

Most of us join because of a game or games

To be honest alot of the retro games have more to them and longer game play compared to alot of todays games, but I love all ranges of games from the old and the new

Just more the old as it happens

Personly not into todays FPS War games in general but there are a few FPS games I do like, Dead Island, Condemned Series & F.E.A.R. Series (3 was a lil differnt though) all more horror but these are FPS games (a less shooting in the Condemned games)

P.S. I don't do much with the main site personly so I do not know

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR