To install APK games on your Android phone do the following:
1. Go to Android Market and search for the Apps Installer, App Installer, z-App Installer or Fast Installer application.
2. Open it and click on the Install button.
3. Copy the .APK file you want to install to the root directory of your phone's memory card and insert the card into your Android phone.
4. Open the App Installer on your phone. It will show you all the .APK files stored in your memory card.
5. Just click on the game you want to install and it will be installed.
I just use HTC Sync to install apps to my phone, of course it'll only work with HTC phones.
my handphone is dell.. n i really dunt understand... im already download the rar... but i dont know... what's the emulator?? or where must i put that data... T.T
I have a Droid X2, and I've never needed an Installer App to install .apks. I just find them on my SD card or internal memory and select and install them.
An App Installer program would find it easily, but is it that much harder to find it in your files? Or do certain phones need an installer to install downloaded .apks?
Yes, the feature set on every phone out there is different. With my stock phone I couldn't find a single way to browse the file structure actually sitting on my phone... ES File Explorer earned a permanent spot on my phone. It lets me browse my phones contents freely, and install and create .apks.
*Attention* New downloaders. If you don't to want to install Jdownloader, you can just run my dlc files through dcrypt.it, or ask me to post text files instead. If you do want Jdownloader, fetch the clean version of JD2, or maybe the offline installer for JD1 (DON'T touch the web installer for JD1). Or you can try out alternatives like, pyLoad, CryptLoad or Mipony.
Use Root explorer or ES File Explorer to access /data/app/ (you have to keep going "up" until you reach the root directory /, kind of like C: in windows, before you can see the data directory(folder)). In ES file explorer you must also tick a checkbox in settings to allow going up to the root directory.
LINKS REMOVED - NO LINKS IN SIGNATURE