Page 100 of 121 FirstFirst ... 50909596979899100101102103104105110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1804

Thread: Ask Doctor Robotnik!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kouen View Post
    How do you plan to win in the next tournaments against your foes?
    Well, I should think the missile barrage was extremely successful last time. That's one of the armaments. Then there's the Egg Carrier air strike, the Death Egg Orbital Bombardment...

What's that?

'Against the rules'!?

Copout.

-----------------------------

And this, my dear ladies, gentlemen, and those otherwise inclined (there may be bots, who knows), marks post one on page 100.

Thank you all for helping me get this silly idea off the ground, and put in the foundation stones for the glorious Eggman Empire! Expect more conquests soon! Once Sonic's been subdued, that is.

Perhaps not quite that soon.

Detials of celebratory livestream to follow.

[OOC: Didn't expect to hit this milestone at all guys, you've all been brilliant, and thanks for helping me keep this thing going for so long. ]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    1 - Obviously. You'll recall me having a base in the Aquatic Ruins at one point. The clue is in the title. Then there was Volcano Valley. The clue is, again, in the title.
    Before I joined these forums, the only thing I knew about you was that you were Sonic's enemy...
    So basically, I can't recall anything.

And congratulations on the 100th page!

Do you sometimes read this thread from the start to recall things from the past?
    Last edited by Shane; 13th-September-2012 at 11:36.
    HP: 454 / 1816

Thanks
    EP Points

Glad to help. I enjoy interacting with you and I've learned a lot too. Thank you, Dr. Robotnik.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

It was a neat idea for a thread

Anyway, now for a question:
    Do you ever program for computers?
    (I know you've got a lot of robots, but there are different languages between the two)
    Last edited by Knoll; 13th-September-2012 at 00:29.

Thanks

can you recommend any PS1 games?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Jakobus Michael View Post
    Before I joined these forums, the only thing I knew about you was that you were Sonic's enemy...
    So basically, I can't recall anything.

And congratulations on the 100th page!

Do you sometimes read this thread from the start to recall things from the past?
    Then you should've been paying closer attention, shouldn't you? Also, thank you.

- On occasion, but it's quite a lot of posts to read by this point, and I do have scheming to do, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by iamerror View Post
    Glad to help. I enjoy interacting with you and I've learned a lot too. Thank you, Dr. Robotnik.
    I am delighted to know that some people do understand why the Eggman Empire should fall under my enlightened rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Knoll View Post
    It was a neat idea for a thread

Anyway, now for a question:
    Do you ever program for computers?
    (I know you've got a lot of robots, but there are different languages between the two)
    - was a neat idea?
    - I've built full fleets. Yes, they need some computer guidance. Very odd, really.

Quote Originally Posted by GunSlinger Boy View Post
    can you recommend any PS1 games?
    For stupid fun, Crash Bandicoot 1-3, for RPG, Final Fantasy VII or IX. For others, go look around.

Thanks

Then you should've been paying closer attention, shouldn't you?
    Blame South Africa, they don't really place Sonic the Hedgehog on any TV channels.
    And if they did, it's with Scratch and Grounder, those stupid robots.
    South Africa likes airing reruns like the classic Hawaii Five-0 and MacGyver.

Anyway, I apologize for bothering you with these questions, sir.

(1) What is your favourite classic television programs, if any?
    (2) How do you change your signature picture randomly?
    (Sometimes it says "Lasharus" and sometimes it says "Im just getting started")

I am delighted to know that some people do understand why the Eggman Empire should fall under my enlightened rule.
    Speaking of Eggman Empire:
    (3) Would all forums remain the same once you take over the world? (You'd probably get rid of all the "Robotnik hate" forums as well )
    (4) Would you rename any of the towns and cities?
    (5) Would you construct a city or something with the name of "Robotnik Castle?" (if you haven't already)
    Last edited by Shane; 15th-September-2012 at 12:27.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

- was a neat idea?
    sorry about the past tense.
    Anyways...
    When you take over, would you get rid of the school system set in place and recreate a new one?
    Last edited by Knoll; 15th-September-2012 at 14:42.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Jakobus Michael View Post
    Blame South Africa, they don't really place Sonic the Hedgehog on any TV channels.
    And if they did, it's with Scratch and Grounder, those stupid robots.
    South Africa likes airing reruns like the classic Hawaii Five-0 and MacGyver.

Anyway, I apologize for bothering you with these questions, sir.

(1) What is your favourite classic television programs, if any?
    (2) How do you change your signature picture randomly?
    (Sometimes it says "Lasharus" and sometimes it says "Im just getting started")

Speaking of Eggman Empire:
    (3) Would all forums remain the same once you take over the world? (You'd probably get rid of all the "Robotnik hate" forums as well )
    (4) Would you rename any of the towns and cities?
    (5) Would you construct a city or something with the name of "Robotnik Castle?" (if you haven't already)
    Quite all right. The thread is entitled 'Ask Dr. Robotnik'. If I were bothered by questions, I would've shut it down.
    1 - Classic? None, really. There are a few programs I watch, but most of them are still ongoing. QI is the present top favourite.
    2 - A randomiser. Ask Kouen about it, he linked me one before I developed my own.
    3 - Actually, I wouldn't get rid of those. If I didn't garner any hatred, I'd be doing something wrong. Any idiot can go through life not offending anyone. To get things done, you're going to offend people. And forums make it easier to keep track of them. Plus, in general, I just approve of forums. Some would be closed down instantaneously, though. Extremist forums, mostly. Be they religious, political, or otherwise extremist.
    4 - Unlikely. I don't really see the profit in it, and let's face it - "Robotnikland" wasn't exactly a brainwave of the highest order. The Eggman Empire is slightly different. It's a general term for the Empire.
    5 - Not very likely, I've got my flying fortress, the Egg Carrier, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Knoll View Post
    sorry about the past tense.
    Anyways...
    When you take over, would you get rid of the school system set in place and recreate a new one?
    Quite all right.

Depends on the school system, really. The US system has to go, for example. Except possibly their highest universities.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi, Doc.

Question time.

Are you... using some sort of radio wave emission with subliminal messages to people? (sure seems like... )

Also, is it me or you just referred to the world as "Eggman Empire" already?

Take an antidepressant and possibly classes. Intelligence often helps against feeling suicidal.
    Hmmm, that is a actually a great advice...

Uh-oh... 0_____O

- It's possible, but I suspect the console market is currently saturated with the 'big three'. One of them would have to fail, or SEGA would have to come up with something world-shattering to be able to get into that market again.
    Someone wants Sega to be on track again, it seems...

Old console nostalgia?

Far more often than I'd care to recount. On one occasion there was a hellish song I'd finally gotten out of my head after a month, and Sonic found out which one it was....
    Wait, what?!

.... Closest I ever got to just self-destructing my ship with him and me on it.

Wait, I'll have to re-quote this:

I enjoy interacting with you and I've learned a lot too. Thank you, Dr. Robotnik.
    Here, here.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by foggy_han View Post
    Hi, Doc.

Question time.

Are you... using some sort of radio wave emission with subliminal messages to people? (sure seems like... )

Also, is it me or you just referred to the world as "Eggman Empire" already?

Hmmm, that is a actually a great advice...

Uh-oh... 0_____O

Someone wants Sega to be on track again, it seems...

Old console nostalgia?

Wait, what?!

Wait, I'll have to re-quote this:

Here, here.
    Massive post ahoy?

- No, I don't use subliminal messages. They're impossible. Also, I don't Join the Eggman Empire! approve of fiddling with people's minds.
    - Well, it pays to look towards the future. A future which I will rule.
    - I know it's good advice. Being suicidal stems from various sources. Either being immensely depressed, too sick to want to live on (though I don't consider that suicide, but euthanasia), or too stupid to come up with alternatives.
    - Well, SEGA's not really off-track. They still make games. As long as they continue to make games of my exploits, then I have no complaints. And Old Consoles are nice.
    - Nice to know that you enjoy interacting with me. Some day the Eggman Empire will rule, and the world will be the better for it.

Are you listening to this, Sonic? Not everyone hates me! Now get off my back!

Thanks

Are you listening to this, Sonic? Not everyone hates me! Now get off my back!
    Hear, hear!

Questions. Sorry if some of them are stupid, I just woke up and had a horribly horrible dream.
    (1) How often do you fight Sonic in a week?
    (2) Is Amy's hammer magical or something?
    (3) Are there any Real Time Strategy games you enjoy playing?
    (4) Do you know of any South African people who are famous for something?
    (5) What is your least favourite means of transportation?

I'd ask more, but then I'd probably get banned from this thread

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRkChIi View Post
    I have a new way for you to kill sonic just add him to minecraft world and let a creeper blow him up best thing about it is you dont even need to dig a grave.
    Uhhh... Sonic's way too fast...
    Not even petrification can slow him down...
    Besides, killing Sonic isn't Robotnik's plan, just stopping Sonic from ruining Robotnik's plans.
    (am I correct, your royal highness sir Robotnik? )

EDIT 2:
    What the heck, I'll ask one last question.
    (6) What do you think of my Forum Name now?
    Last edited by Shane; 20th-September-2012 at 21:04.

Thanks
    EP Points

I have a new way for you to kill sonic just add him to minecraft world and let a creeper blow him up best thing about it is you dont even need to dig a grave.

Thanks
    EP Points

Why do I want to join the Eggman Empire? hahahaha.
    Do you need a champion of justice with experience fighting baddies help? I could use my Sailor scout powers to help you defeat Sonic.
    I hate when a song gets stuck in my head. It drives me crazy. Maybe you could do that to Sonic, get a hellish song stuck in his head. It may slow him down long enough for you to defeat him.

Thanks

you must have aliases right?