Thread: Sega CD Emulation question

Thanks

Hi I have a problem in Gega CD too
    I can't run Lunar in Sega CD...
    "Why Do people keep on looking for reason and meaning for things?
    Sometimes things are, just because they are!"

Thanks

Default Sega CD Emulation question

I've been getting some Sega CD ISO's, and have been working great ^^ awesome job here. Anyways, here's my main question:

I'm using Gens 2.1 or whatever the newest one is, and I have the Sega CD ISO's & mp3's in the same folder for each game. The only problem is that its not playing the music for the game I get the sound fx and all, but no music. Any idea on why? The mp3's are named after the ISO file -

Example:
    Mortal Kombat.ISO
    Mortal Kombat01.mp3

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

yeah you named them wrong

should be
    Mortal Kombat.ISO
    Mortal Kombat 02.mp3

not
    Mortal Kombat.ISO
    Mortal Kombat01.mp3

notes apart from adding the space you also need to name the first mp3 02 not 01 because the first track is the ISO but you just don't number it so your fist sound track will be 02 not 01

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Awesome ^^ I didn't name the files like this to begin with >.< but I did what ya said and it works perfectly, mucho gracias

What about setting up the backup ram carts?
    Last edited by Opiate; 18th-May-2004 at 15:53.

Salmun Guest

Opiate Said: What about setting up the backup ram carts?

If you mean the one within 'Gens' itself you access it when the start logo appears (or anytime before the game).

Sorry but I forgot which keyboard button it is since I use a controller pad -its 'B' for me- (in other words not the button you use to normally continue the game).

This will take you to a Cd Player like screen move the finger to the option graphic; click and a data screen pops up; click again and in the next screen just format what you want.

Don't worry it will not effect your other games; the screen pretty much explains itself. At the end you should get a *.brm file in one of your directories.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

-Salmun.