Page 108 of 122 FirstFirst ... 85898103104105106107108109110111112113118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1830

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It suffices to state that every day is proof that people might think I'm crazy and I might be the sane one.
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Modern humans date back 300,000 years, Caucasians date back 10,000 years to the Neolithic Age and Caucasians predominated in Europe 5000 years ago during the Bronze Age, I'm of Basque ancestry with Rh negative blood, monkey blood does not course through my veins and I find humans evolving from what I did not amusing. The Basque language has no roots in any other human language either unlike other languages that borrow in some way from other languages. My theory is that Basques are from a parallel Earth where Rhesus monkeys don't exist and some were trapped here by an unknown interdimensional phenomenon. To me Basques are exempt from the out of Africa theory so it's all very amusing to me when race is something people concern themselves with, I might not belong to the human race.

"And that's all I have to say about that." ~ Forrest Gump

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Most of the time when people share their worldview and are entitled to, mine is 'yes but'.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    It suffices to state that every day is proof that people might think I'm crazy and I might be the sane one.
    do we get to choose the padding in our cells or is it just old fiber fill?
    Spoiler warning:
    I prefer people think I'm crazy I watch normies a lot they're far more crazy then either of us
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    do we get to choose the padding in our cells or is it just old fiber fill?
    Spoiler warning:
    I prefer people think I'm crazy I watch normies a lot they're far more crazy then either of us
    As long as the walls are padded it matches the straightjacket. As for neurodiversity, as a Basque I have Rh negative blood and did not evolve from Rhesus monkeys so it's like I'm in Planet of the Apebrains with chimpmen shrinks and gorillamen cops blindly following orangutanmen's orders to lock me up in an institition for not being a monkeybrain normie. Normal is more apeshit than guano batshit pot calling the kettle black.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

the very image of primates wearing police uniforms made my day
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

the very image of primates wearing police uniforms made my day
    You don't have to imagine simians in uniforms, there are more bipedal haplorhines than arboreal quadruped ones.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplorhini

I'd like to summon macaques and baboons with 911 calls to compare their arses on demand as an emergency. And by that I mean human responder's faces are an arse to compare to theirs primatologically.

https://www.sciencealert.com/here-s-...e-chimps-butts

Despite our own nomenclature for ourselves, extraterrestrials see only our sphincters to probe and it's Homo rectumfacies in their data bank reference materials. Maybe, just maybe, we should all cover our faces for the sake of decency. Let's wear masks with crotchless attire and identify eachother by our genitals, just as decent.
    Last edited by Till; 24th-May-2024 at 17:03. Reason: Aliens are trying to figure out differences of where one arse injests and the other one defecates...

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You know what's funny to me? We could wear masks with crotchless attire to identify one another just decently as facial arse recognition. All are indentification documents, ID cards and software with cunts and cocks as reference. It would allow people who already identify themselves by their sexuality when there are many more things than fucking to center around to live in a world where everyone is the sum of their genitals as a person.

Last edited by Till; 24th-May-2024 at 17:45. Reason: Hello, my name is such and such, this is my cock. It's a pleasure to meet your cunt...

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

here's something I've been thinking about for a couple days while playing NMS. are all planets in out universe spherical or can a planet form in another shape?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

here's something I've been thinking about for a couple days while playing NMS. are all planets in out universe spherical or can a planet form in another shape?
    The thing is perspective. In our 3D world we can only sense one dimension below to move forward, backward, up or down. It appears flat until we are in space(the 4th dimension) looking down at the third dimension. There is no forward/backward/up/down as a frame of reference in space or all other higher dimensions, only symmetries and hyperspace geometries. In effect the Earth and all planets have different geometries ranging from the 2nd dimension to the 11th dimension simultaneously as parallel realities in a parallel multiverse of different, varying symmetries and geometries(shapes and forms). There is at least one Earth with planets shaped like a dick and balls on that infinite scale.

Last edited by Till; 24th-May-2024 at 19:40. Reason: 8===D

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,313 Times in 1,166 Posts
    EP Points

Things like moons may be non-round as they're smaller. But as things get bigger gravity tends to do its work.

There's a theory explaining our moon's orbit, and why one side is always facing us. Earth once may have had 2 moons, but they smashed onto each other. Now the two sides of our moon have different densities/materials, one side heavy and one light. But gravity did its job and the whole thing is round now millions of years later.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Things like moons may be non-round as they're smaller. But as things get bigger gravity tends to do its work.

There's a theory explaining our moon's orbit, and why one side is always facing us. Earth once may have had 2 moons, but they smashed onto each other. Now the two sides of our moon have different densities/materials, one side heavy and one light. But gravity did its job and the whole thing is round now millions of years later.
    Asteroids can be caught in the gravitational pull of gas giant planets becoming moons and some asteroids are dwarf planets, it's how you classify planet that makes moons something else. In any case if stars are planets to Type III civilizations that became immortal at Type II able to colonize stars for their energy to power their Planck energy requirements as a Type III that controls radiation itself rendering it harmless to them, then we are living on a moon with a moon orbiting it.

Edit:// Type III is galactic and harnessed the power of their home star at Type II. To achieve Planck energy level they colonize stars not planets. Uninterested in planets like ours for colonization when there are plenty of uninhabited planets. There isn't anything to offer them they can't acquire from asteroids and moons.

Last edited by Till; 24th-May-2024 at 20:16. Reason: Anyway...

Spoiler warning:

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,272 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    There is no forward/backward/up/down as a frame of reference in space or all other higher dimensions, only symmetries and hyperspace geometries.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Been converting my ISOs to CHD format, been saving some HDD space, got about 50GB space back. Hoping to get more as I convert more of them.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
    Spoiler warning:

ROFL

Edit:// Also, our primary arse is our face near our primary brain where we injest and our lower arse is near our gut second brain where it defecates. Aliens can interface with our minds probing our secondary arse.

https://www.sciencefocus.com/the-hum...r-second-brain

We might be too repulsive to look at from an extraterrestrial's perspective so who are we to judge them for their appearance? I know shadow people aliens have no face, horrific and they might be less obscene to look at.
    Last edited by Till; 25th-May-2024 at 03:28. Reason: Anyway...

Spoiler warning: