Page 108 of 189 FirstFirst ... 85898103104105106107108109110111112113118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2823

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Miami, FL 3️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed. I found it hard it hard, it's hard to find. Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'd post the evil and horrific aspects of D&D roleplaying us that its heroes face in the simulation genre game we will eventually create, but it suffices to paraphrase.

β€œWhoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.” ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

In Latin it is abyssus abbysum invocat, one abyss begets another. But heroes win in the end despite casualties by not becoming the monsters they fight.
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.
    Mopyright 2024 Nintendo of Murica
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

THIS ^ ^

Miami, FL 3️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed. I found it hard it hard, it's hard to find. Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Fart spells are being cast.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Breaking the 4th wall might ruin the act on stage however it never fails to amuse.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    Who's roleplaying who, I forget; only time will tell.

https://ravenloft.fandom.com/wiki/Stellerex

Ponder that as the audience hears the word combination announced in rapid succession.

In order to play as Stellerex in Neverwinter Nights take four levels of Fighter to specialize in trident and still spell to cast spells in any magical light armor or medium armor you find to not be encumbered by heavy armor. His Strength is 10 and his Dexterity is 16 with weapon finesse feat to have +3 attack bonus. Make every other ability score at 10 and use Intelligence as the dump stat. In Hordes of the Underdark whatever you take as a weapon focus will be found in two magic chests as a random magic weapon in the first chapter, you'll get two magic tridents and take weapon focus(trident) as Fighter at level 2. Use evocation spells to force open locked chests.

Enserric the Lonsword is not as effective as Enserric the Dagger for a Wizard because it swings faster and regenerates your HP vampirically much faster, tell it you're not in need of a longsword and to be a dagger instead, use it to heal with Stoneskin spell to recover from damage. It also weighs less and reduces encumbrance of two tridents and armor in your inventory.

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/w..._the_Longsword

His spell selection is Evocation and Abjuration, learning spells from other schools by scribing scrolls he finds to his spellbook. His spell school is Generalist.
    Last edited by Till; 23rd-May-2024 at 23:22. Reason: He is a Neutral Evil human, prestige class is Blackguard...
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Stellerex is an evil asshole but he wants to kill Strahd or die trying like the heroes are and it makes it likely he'll switch sides to accomplish it. He befriends people then turns on them after he got what he wanted, tremendous malevolent dick but wise adventurers know what his reputation is and to turn on him preemptively when they get what they wanted too or end up slain.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strahd_von_Zarovich

There's a backstory to Iron & Blood that most derp I don't read books people are unaware of and they review it as a bunch of characters they think are exclusive to a game in a magic arena. Yes, it's not the best game ever but it has 3D elements that are well designed and there's a story behind it for whoever knows it and the perceived lack of a storyline in a fighting game is because it's not an RPG so even people who play RPGs and don't read much are possibly playing the wrong game. Things aren't always what you expect them to be so that it caters to your liking in a review based on your awareness and perception or lack thereof. My review is reviewers should read more.
    Last edited by Till; 23rd-May-2024 at 23:11. Reason: Books? What are those?
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It suffices to state that every day is proof that people might think I'm crazy and I might be the sane one.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Modern humans date back 300,000 years, Caucasians date back 10,000 years to the Neolithic Age and Caucasians predominated in Europe 5000 years ago during the Bronze Age, I'm of Basque ancestry with Rh negative blood, monkey blood does not course through my veins and I find humans evolving from what I did not amusing. The Basque language has no roots in any other human language either unlike other languages that borrow in some way from other languages. My theory is that Basques are from a parallel Earth where Rhesus monkeys don't exist and some were trapped here by an unknown interdimensional phenomenon. To me Basques are exempt from the out of Africa theory so it's all very amusing to me when race is something people concern themselves with, I might not belong to the human race.

"And that's all I have to say about that." ~ Forrest Gump
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Most of the time when people share their worldview and are entitled to, mine is 'yes but'.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    It suffices to state that every day is proof that people might think I'm crazy and I might be the sane one.
    do we get to choose the padding in our cells or is it just old fiber fill?
    Spoiler warning:
    I prefer people think I'm crazy I watch normies a lot they're far more crazy then either of us
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w
    find me on nexus https://next.nexusmods.com/profile/epgrouch/about-me

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    do we get to choose the padding in our cells or is it just old fiber fill?
    Spoiler warning:
    I prefer people think I'm crazy I watch normies a lot they're far more crazy then either of us
    As long as the walls are padded it matches the straightjacket. As for neurodiversity, as a Basque I have Rh negative blood and did not evolve from Rhesus monkeys so it's like I'm in Planet of the Apebrains with chimpmen shrinks and gorillamen cops blindly following orangutanmen's orders to lock me up in an institition for not being a monkeybrain normie. Normal is more apeshit than guano batshit pot calling the kettle black.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

the very image of primates wearing police uniforms made my day

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    the very image of primates wearing police uniforms made my day
    You don't have to imagine simians in uniforms, there are more bipedal haplorhines than arboreal quadruped ones.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplorhini

I'd like to summon macaques and baboons with 911 calls to compare their arses on demand as an emergency. And by that I mean human responder's faces are an arse to compare to theirs primatologically.

https://www.sciencealert.com/here-s-...e-chimps-butts

Despite our own nomenclature for ourselves, extraterrestrials see only our sphincters to probe and it's Homo rectumfacies in their data bank reference materials. Maybe, just maybe, we should all cover our faces for the sake of decency. Let's wear masks with crotchless attire and identify eachother by our genitals, just as decent.
    Last edited by Till; 24th-May-2024 at 17:03. Reason: Aliens are trying to figure out differences of where one arse injests and the other one defecates...
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You know what's funny to me? We could wear masks with crotchless attire to identify one another just decently as facial arse recognition. All are indentification documents, ID cards and software with cunts and cocks as reference. It would allow people who already identify themselves by their sexuality when there are many more things than fucking to center around to live in a world where everyone is the sum of their genitals as a person.

https://www.sciencealert.com/here-s-...e-chimps-butts
    Last edited by Till; 24th-May-2024 at 17:45. Reason: Hello, my name is such and such, this is my cock. It's a pleasure to meet your cunt...
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

here's something I've been thinking about for a couple days while playing NMS. are all planets in out universe spherical or can a planet form in another shape?