Page 106 of 189 FirstFirst ... 65696101102103104105106107108109110111116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2823

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Miami, FL 3️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed. I found it hard it hard, it's hard to find. Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    I will give capcom credit the RE series(at least through 5) were good. I personally found the silent hill(minus 4) series scarier I also found the evil within pretty disturbing I was unable to finish it(mostly due to a game bug)
    I've recetnly seen some good first person horror games released. the prenumbra games were good and amnesia the bunker looks quite good, monstrum is another that's interesting(though I only played that briefly)
    sadly I've seen the genre saturated with ghost hunter type games wherein you find or kill ghosts with a camera.
    You seem to be searching for something that runs well on your computer, may I suggest Dead Space? Horror crosses genres and time periods, be it Ravenloft fantasy setting or Vampire the Masquerade paper and pencil RPG or video game counterparts, or film and literature. It's always thrilling to be scared by fiction, it's not easy for a writer to induce horror without immense creativity and immersing the audience in its living and breathing nightmare in an alternate reality of their psyche. It inspires courage in real life by confronting fear with a certain numbness to it where less shocks you and when fearlessness is required to overcome its paralyzing effects which are detrimental to survival. It's only make-believe in fiction and one should be detached from it in reality, detachment from it in reality makes you fearless and fictional horror allows you to pretend you're fearful because of it's hyperbolic intensity. Vampire the Masquerade is not the unplayable bugged atrocity ruining an otherwise epic game anymore and it should be playable on your PC, Grouch. It's patched now, the community patch wasn't able to fix the mess but the official one did, though part of the problem was Windows drivers and devices either too new or too old to be compatible and the timing of its release. I like the batshit crazy Malkavian vampires, they live in a separate reality giving them enhanced perception as well as funny dialog options, they have funny and surreal interactions with objects like TVs.

Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.
    Mopyright 2024 Nintendo of Murica
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

spent most of saturday looking for mods for no mans sky. I found a couple that I thought I'd try I got one of the most recommended managers and tried installing the mods. the manager never worked right I couldn't get either mod i tried to install to install properly
    so I gave up tried again on sunday and ended up getting another mod manager I it worked I tried one of the mods I grabbed first. it was a performance mod(that I had hoped would fix the problems I've been having with the game lately) the mod didn't do shit it claimed it did a bunch of stuff but I only seen like 3 things change and didn't see any performance increase.
    so I tried another mod it didn't do what it claimed either so I tried one last mod this one caused the game to crash so I had to remove it. I went back to the first mod and did see some minor fps boost for very brief periods of time but it may have also been due to me reducing the internal resolution slider.
    overall the game has become completely unplayable up wards of 7min initial load times it took 5-6 min for my settlement overseer building terminal to load. I really couldn't figure out what the hell happened the game ran perfectly fine for me for dozens of hours then it just started running shittier and shittier
    I really like the game but reluctantly uninstalled it. I have skyrim installed and decided to try it out just my luck the game keeps crashing to desktop every time I try to start a new game. talk about a double whammy
    That's odd. Skyrim should run perfectly on your PC even at 1080p. Even the special edition should be ok but may have to lower some of the settings. And their are some great basic mods for it both for performance and for cleaning up the menu's.

Miami, FL 3️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed. I found it hard it hard, it's hard to find. Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Jill Valentine is the consumate survival horror character, other characters rely on brute force and eventually run out of ammo fighting back hordes, Jill circumvents them and conserves ammo. She has the ability to find more medicine and ammo locked away and to homebrew medicine, I never quite understood why the other RE characters are good for anything except spectacular permadeath scenes and a reload saved game menu.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    That's odd. Skyrim should run perfectly on your PC even at 1080p. Even the special edition should be ok but may have to lower some of the settings. And their are some great basic mods for it both for performance and for cleaning up the menu's.
    yeah that's what I thought that's why I'm a bit worried now that I can't run FO4 I currently have it but haven't installed it yet. I thought it might have had something to do with the anniversary upgrade patch so I uninstalled that but still no good I tried twice it still crashed when trying to start a new game even on lowest settings.
    I did re-install NMS it is running slightly better but still not as good as when I first installed it.
    to dill I have played all 3 dead space games on ps3 those were cool games. I do or did have vampire the masquerade on my list I just haven't really been in the mood for any rpgs lately.
    Last edited by Grouch; 20th-May-2024 at 20:28.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w
    find me on nexus https://next.nexusmods.com/profile/epgrouch/about-me

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

https://theconversation.com/i-tried-...estions-200257

App girlfriend can't be boinked. Mona Lisa android that's anatomically correct is way better.

Edit:// chatbot app bongs are next but robot bongs can be plutonic friends you toke. And they grow it for you.

And Robong can become any handheld gaming system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programmable_matter

Can pass security and undetectable by pesky porkers.

It's been legalized here and I've had a medical use license for years, but Robong is still the friendliest botanist hydroponic lab assistant gaming system buddy. No need to find a better stash, can become whatever fits its environment to not be out of place autonomously whenever it is dormant after refilling itself with cannabis. You'll think you're high talking to it and seeing it shapeshift never mind after you toke your best friend.
    Last edited by Till; 20th-May-2024 at 23:13. Reason: We need better products...
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The shape-shifting terminator from T2 is technically possible now, so is a Robong gaming system friend if we stop destroying and start enjoying.

That video is old and outdated, programmable matter catoms are advanced enough to create Robong now.

Hey Carl, how many years before humans start enjoying and stop destroying? Billions and billions?
    Last edited by Till; 21st-May-2024 at 00:51. Reason: Anyway...
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just finished watching Warehouse 13 again. Fun series.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Just finished watching Warehouse 13 again. Fun series.
    First time I see it mentioned. Thanks for the heads-up.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/po...ew/ar-BB1mIXPl

Really? There is such a thing as a human without the make out a list of animals not endangered by ICBMs pointed at everything and everyone on the planet attitude? It's one party only, interesting scapegoat. Either we get our act together as a species or we don't and are the fossilized remains that microbes evolving into paleotonlogists once more discover, that's that.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,329 Times in 1,168 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    First time I see it mentioned. Thanks for the heads-up.
    If you enjoyed the show Eureka, it's kinda set in the same universe, and has *sorta* similar content.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    If you enjoyed the show Eureka, it's kinda set in the same universe, and has *sorta* similar content.
    Yes, then I'm going to love it. What came first, the dragon or the egg?

"Two can play at this game." ~ Raistlin to Raistlin

(In case you don't get the quadruple meaning, one is red robe Raistlin and the other black robe Raistlin who is Master of Past and Present and can see all time at once)

https://dragonlance.fandom.com/wiki/Raistlin_Majere
    Last edited by Till; 21st-May-2024 at 04:55. Reason: 4th wall...
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    They even had a cross over episode.

Thanks
    EP Points

after I re-installed NMS yesterday and played it for a bit I noticed that the game was updated from my previous install they changed the way stations looked inside and out and actually added missions to the mission handler.
    I also found a reg edit for the game to increase cpu priority which has helped a bit but I'm still getting horrible slow downs whenever a ships flies overhead(which happens all the time near trading posts and vaults)I'm going to try using this reg edit with the performance mod and see if I can get overall stable fps.
    I'm still confused about the whole skyrim thing I looked it up to see if there were any known issues with it crashing upon starting a new game but didn't see anything I'm a bit tempted to re-install it but I also don't really want to re dl it just to check.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

after I re-installed NMS yesterday and played it for a bit I noticed that the game was updated from my previous install they changed the way stations looked inside and out and actually added missions to the mission handler.
    I also found a reg edit for the game to increase cpu priority which has helped a bit but I'm still getting horrible slow downs whenever a ships flies overhead(which happens all the time near trading posts and vaults)I'm going to try using this reg edit with the performance mod and see if I can get overall stable fps.
    I'm still confused about the whole skyrim thing I looked it up to see if there were any known issues with it crashing upon starting a new game but didn't see anything I'm a bit tempted to re-install it but I also don't really want to re dl it just to check.
    If you're on Steam(ing pile of shit) have verified file integrity? https://help.steampowered.com/en/faq...FCBD-DA71-93EB

And part of the problem is Steam, it forces updates on you with no opt out then has no built-in option to revert back to older version like Epic. Then you have corporate dingleberries behind the scenes breaking games complaining about piracy when people bought the game and just want to fucking play it. I for one welcome another videogame industry crash like in the 80s, it would bring back use of physical media because there are no digital download platforms owned by corporate dingleberries. Though they're specks of shitstains with stray asspubes attached they are still incompetent and should be fired for incompetence but alas they are too big to fail despite being insignificant shitstain specks with stray asspubes.
    Last edited by Till; 21st-May-2024 at 14:45. Reason: I'm not anticorporation I'm antipeoplewhoshouldbefiredforincompetence...
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    If you're on Steam(ing pile of shit) have verified file integrity? https://help.steampowered.com/en/faq...FCBD-DA71-93EB

And part of the problem is Steam, it forces updates on you with no opt out then has no built-in option to revert back to older version like Epic. Then you have corporate dingleberries behind the scenes breaking games complaining about piracy when people bought the game and just want to fucking play it. I for one welcome another videogame industry crash like in the 80s, it would bring back use of physical media because there are no digital download platforms owned by corporate dingleberries.
    I mostly use GOG and I would love to see a crash we really need it and the sooner the better.