Page 45 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3540414243444546474849505595145 ... LastLast

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Thanks
    EP Points

Oy, think this cold I've had for the last 10 days is finally starting to break.

Miami, FL 3️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed. I found it hard it hard, it's hard to find. Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

We all know what began in 2023, but when will WW 4 begin?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...-building/amp/

"the world leaders have a kumbaya moment holding hands in a circle frotting with and around a giant whale dick the size of a boat."
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.
    Mopyright 2024 Nintendo of Murica
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Miami, FL 3️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed. I found it hard it hard, it's hard to find. Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Ventura View Post
    Things are getting really exciting really quick.

https://news.yahoo.com/ron-desantis-...180047891.html

Fuck the Bahamas, flatten it. DeSantis wants to attack Mexico with missiles too but you don't see the Mexicans taking him seriously like the Bahamians, they deserve punishment for thinking DeSantis is sane. Anyone taking him seriously deserves severe bombardment and shelling with craters. But I digress, repeated calls to destroy the Bahamas is a sign Ron DeSantis is sane and should be taken seriously, he wants to be president and attack his allies all genocidal and shit.

Okay, so DeSantis for president. Mexico and the Bahamas full scale wars, who's next? Time to stock up on popcorn.

Last edited by Till; 1st-January-2024 at 00:29. Reason: Florida's batshit governor is very exciting
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,658 Times in 1,222 Posts
    EP Points

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    That's an original translation, I'm fluent in Latin reading it but not pronouncing it because speaking in Latin is not something I often do. Regarding my previous post, if you think 2024 is not going to be exciting it will be if Florida's governor becomes president, in the US attacks all its allies sense.

Edit:// Scenario 2024

1. US destroys Mexico and Bahamas as promised.

2. Canada is also part of NAFTA like Mexico and breaks alliance with US.

3. Ron declares war on Canada.

4. UK, its allies and all sane Americans will make sure DeSantis gets the rabies shot, heavy medication, padded room and straight jacket he needed in 2023.
    Last edited by Till; 1st-January-2024 at 01:22. Reason: At this rate, Cujo for president '24
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Speaking of Florida, I was at a Publix and two thugs were eating a bag of chips in line to pay for groceries then refusing to pay for them intimidating the cashier, her manager who was much smaller than the cashier took over and asked them if they're feeling romantic enough to go to jail then they paid for the chips.

"First of all, if you're the newcomer, right." ~ Tossed Salad Man

Next time I go to that supermarket I'll ask the manager if she's familiar with the Tossed Salad Man and play her the video if she's not. She definitely knows exactly what to say to thugs. A bag of chips is expensive these days, overpriced and mostly air but not worth tossing salad in jail on New Year's Day. There are much lower prices to pay than arse pubes stuck in your teeth, first of all in that year, right. With jelly, or without jelly, right.
    Last edited by Till; 1st-January-2024 at 02:10. Reason: I prefer a guy to use jelly, right.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,658 Times in 1,222 Posts
    EP Points

Gays, dey do dat

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Happy New Year
    Same to you, tomorrow .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Fresh link for Digimon All Star Rumble in PS3 section.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

We look back on polluting two planets with much congratulatory fanfare, it's when we're shitting on two planets that I want to see pictures. Pics or it didn't happen.

Last edited by Till; 1st-January-2024 at 14:21. Reason: First shit shat for man, one giant turd for mankind.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Fresh link for Digimon All Star Rumble in PS3 section.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It's not that there's literal overwhelming crap out there, it's that Earthlings will never crap there with congratulatory fanfare looking back on all the crap they've done.

https://www.wired.com/story/these-ro...-planets-form/

Edit:// we see things from an Earthling perspective where everything has a meaning, all evidence points to non-stellar planetary formation of worlds nearly accounting for the mass of dark matter and stellar planetary formation being the exception not the norm; which is meaningless 'crap' either way.

"The cosmos is meaningless." ~ H. P. Lovecraft

The solution to the question of what JWST is discovering? Earthlings find meaning in nebulous stimuli such as clouds, the cosmos is a meaningless nebula and pareidolia we find meanings to. It's nonetheless meaningless.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

It's a whole new level of hallucination beyond our atmosphere and its meaningless clouds we see and are now hallucinating on a galactic scale. Once we can peer into other galaxies we'll be hallucinating on an intergalactic scale to find meaning.

The measurement problem, matter only comes into existence when there is a conscious observer. Consciousness is a hallucination and only observers who are high off their gourd or hopelessly lost in insanity find meaning in reality.

https://lab.cccb.org/en/anil-seth-re...hallucination/

Example: color does not exist and we are hallucinating the infrared JWST sees, it's 'real' to us when there is no evidence that the data exists. We evolved to perceive color as an adaption to our world, we impose meaning on our environment and it's now clearly evident it's not a suitable adaption to survival beyond our world or unless we adapt to a different hallucination of meaning. There are countless perceptions of reality with different meanings on Earth alone, they only have one thing in common in that they are hallucinations, if you call hallucinations real there is no reality to lose touch with and we're insane. At least by definition of sanity which is just another meaning to insanity.

In closing, I am not suggesting reality does not exist only that it's natural selection and insanity is being selected for, insanity is real otherwise rainbows and infrared would not exist. Perhaps we'll adapt to a different hallucination beyond our world that we evolved in one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikola Tesla
    The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.
    There's nothing wrong with insanity, it's not an impediment to scientific advancements. The scientists finding meaning in the cosmos with a biological adaption to this crazy planet are quite insane. But maybe the insane are the only sane ones who can survive natural selection on this world, who in turn are the only only ones that can define what sanity is as just another meaning to have a definition.
    Last edited by Till; 1st-January-2024 at 21:08. Reason: Lovecraft figured it all out a long time ago...
    Spoiler warning:

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,278 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Amazing all the EP members that have their birthday on the 1st Jan...

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,278 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

Last edited by Jackhammer; 1st-January-2024 at 19:29. Reason: Resized pic