Thread: How to use mod psp

Thanks

Default How to use mod psp

I have game 'monster Hunter freedom unite' on psp Base and have psp modded. How do I now hack the game?... I hold down select button to open the thing that u am supposed to use to hack the game. What then???

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm not exactly an expert, but what are you trying to hack and why? I mean are you trying to hack the game to put cheats in it or what?

A modded PSP will play the game if that is what you meant though.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bgale5947 View Post
    I have game 'monster Hunter freedom unite' on psp Base and have psp modded. How do I now hack the game?... I hold down select button to open the thing that u am supposed to use to hack the game. What then???
    I take it you are talking about cheats

If so then all you do is use the search engine

Get a value in game game like HP

Search that value change the HP in game, aka get hit search it again

repeat this until the exact memory location is found

If what I said is not related to what you have asked you will have to go into a bit more detail so we know what you are talking about, so far you have been as clear as mud so I am not clear on what you are asking
    Last edited by Zorlon; 3rd-May-2015 at 07:19.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

That's quite close except there is no 'hp' that you can directly search there is however an 'aaa1, aaa2 to zzzzzzz9' type of code.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You can do unknown values also like health bars ect or other stats that are measured by a bar and just do a changed search of higher or lower until it gets narrowed down to only a few results and test them, do note that freezing some values may just crash the game game so best to take manual notes as well as the notes the actual system takes as you can start the search again but with a shorter range of address values

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    You can do unknown values also like health bars ect or other stats that are measured by a bar and just do a changed search of higher or lower until it gets narrowed down to only a few results and test them, do note that freezing some values may just crash the game game so best to take manual notes as well as the notes the actual system takes as you can start the search again but with a shorter range of address values
    Ok, thanks