Thread: Mooby2 Problem

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Mooby2 Problem

I have problem with mooby2 when I select repeat all cdda tracks and I play alien trilogy
    plays music and music after for example 3 minutes end this is normal but after this end of music plays music from level 2 and this is not normal I need that after music end play same music from same level not music from another level
    when I select repeat one cdda track it´s good, music end and after end play same music from same level but when I pause the game and unpaused
    music stop and not working or when I save state and load state music stop too and not working, music play after I beat this level and go to another level
    please help what do I do
    thank you very much for any help
    My Consoles:
    PS1 Chipped
    PS2 Chipped w/Matrix Infinity 1.99
    PS3 CFW Rogero 4.55
    PSP CFW 6.60 Pro-B 10
    Xbox Softmodded
    Xbox 360 RGH
    WII Softmodded

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I would say it's a direct fault of the plugin, but if you can use an alt sound plugin that may get fixed for pausing anyway, but for ePSXe 1.9.0 you can't do that, you can for 1.6.0 but that has it's own issues, 1.7.0/1.8.0 can't either on there own but with a patch they can.

Save States have never been that stable though to be honest and it's not an uncommon issue.

The patch thing I mentions is called Shark Enhanced, a quick google should find that for 1.7.0 & 1.8.0 (1.8.0 is recommended over 7 as it has the swap ISO bug fixed), shame the same has yet to be done for ePSXe 1.9.0

You can also try Xebra that overall is a more accurate PSX emulator but has very very basic features, in the end it is closer to what the real console produces

If I was you though I would of just burned it and played the thing on a real console as you do have a chipped PSX and PS2 both capable of playing PSX games
    Last edited by Zorlon; 24th-September-2013 at 20:46.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

yeah, I try it xebra and is a good emulator I maybe play on this but is good if create shark enhnaced for epsxe 1.9.0
    I would like to play on real psx but my burning skills is not good and maybe my laser in psx is bad
    I waiting for PSIO project I maybe buy it, looking good
    thank you for help
    My Consoles:
    PS1 Chipped
    PS2 Chipped w/Matrix Infinity 1.99
    PS3 CFW Rogero 4.55
    PSP CFW 6.60 Pro-B 10
    Xbox Softmodded
    Xbox 360 RGH
    WII Softmodded

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

1.8.0 patched is worth trying the difference between 1.8.0 and 1.9.0 is very very small

Try not using mooby, there is no real reason to be using it

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR