Thread: I NEED HELP :( (YouTube Vid)

Thanks

Unhappy I NEED HELP :( (YouTube Vid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE7Nca1D4-M < This is my video, my CPU specs are in the description, ANY HELP AT ALL IS APPRECIATED! Thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

If you really need help, don't be lazy and take the time to write a post properly according to this instead of making us go watch a video...
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 7th-November-2012 at 17:23.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You need help with what???

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Config/Plugins/GS/Configure/Interlacing. Try some of the different settings you see in the dropdown menu. If your problem is what I think it is, this might solve it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Crawler View Post
    If you really need help, don't be lazy and take the time to write a post properly according to this instead of making us go watch a video...
    I made a video, right? Not lazy. I figured it would be more in depth than me writing it out, because I wasn't too sure of my problem.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaRod View Post
    I made a video, right? Not lazy. I figured it would be more in depth than me writing it out, because I wasn't too sure of my problem.
    It's lazy because you didn't explain anything just linked a video, a video is a good idea but you need to back that up with information posted directly onto the forum

You can also use youtube tags here so there is no need to get dragged away from the thread in another window or tab

to get the above you take the address http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0jyQ_9P7Jw and just take the video ref Q0jyQ_9P7Jw in my case and put that between the youtube tags

example just remove the *
    [*youtube]Q0jyQ_9P7Jw[/youtube]

Basicly we are fine with you posting a video that doesn't take you offsite to then have to go back and forth and give a description directly here
    Last edited by Zorlon; 7th-November-2012 at 23:43.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Okay, so arguing aside, did you try what I suggested above?

Thanks
    EP Points

You are using an outdated version of PCSX2, 2.3 GHz is not enough for most 3D games, and you don't seed. Those are your problems, or at least the ones I could deduce from your... "video".
    Also, the screen wobbling during a "Please insert Disk" screen is not that big of a deal, so could please try actually playing a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Config/Plugins/GS/Configure/Interlacing. Try some of the different settings you see in the dropdown menu. If your problem is what I think it is, this might solve it.
    Or just press F5 while in-game, it's much quicker

EDIT:
    So I guess when I skipped past you durdling with µTorrent and WinRAR PowerISO(?), I also skipped you explaining that PCSX2 is not reading your ISOs, and dude... You have CDVD set to "No Disk"

EDIT2:
    Alright, so I endured the wonky audio and watched the entire video. DO NOT "save" it as an .iso using PowerISO or DaemonTools. Extract it with 7-Zip, (or WinRAR, if you really, really, want to), and you should get a .iso file (that is larger than the .rar file).

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Alakazander; 8th-November-2012 at 01:18.
    My gear:
    Spoiler warning:
    PC:
    Operating Systems: Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Linux Mint 15 (partition on main drive), Windows XP Profesional x64 (on separate drive)
    Mainboard: MSi 890 FXA-GD65
    Processor (CPU): AMD Phenom II X6 1100T, 3.3 GHz
    Graphics Card (GPU): HIS HD 6870 IceQ X TurboX 1GB GDDR5
    RAM: 8 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 594MHz (9-9-9-24)

Nintendo DS Lite:
    Acekard 2.1
    Samsung class 10 32GB MicroSDHC

Sony PSP-1000 (phat)
    6.39 PRO-C2 Custom Firmware
    PhotoFast CR-5400 MicroSD to MS Pro Duo Adapter Dual Slot
    Samsung class 10 32GB MicroSDHC
    SanDisk Ultra class 10 32GB MicroSDHC

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alakazander For This Useful Post: