Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pack iso doesn't work?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by moumoku-ninja View Post
    thanks that actually helps quite a bit, but Im still getting those errors and don't know what's going on haha
    also bonus fact,moumoku is blind in japanese
    I read up in the post and saw you were getting the error using the GL2 driver, this error happens with this driver if your computer isn't new enough. With the pack I gave you it looks like you will need to use the soft plugin, which should be listed just above the GL2 plugin in the dropdown list.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks

huh tried that, but the program just seems to close after a few seconds, no errors, no nothing

Thanks
    EP Points

Strange. Only thing I can recommend at this point is downloading different video plugins. Here's a link to a pack of them you can use, just extract the archive to the plugins folder in your epsxe folder; http://www.pbernert.com/gpupete177.zip

When you go to select the graphics plugin, try to select one called Pete's D3D or Petes DX6 D3D plugin, either one will hopefully work.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks

that is very weird, I've tried about 3 different things now and its still just closing when I choose a game