Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What was the hardest game you ever played and why was it the hardest?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Johoto View Post
    Iv'e beaten every Zelda game to date but Majora's Mask gave me the most trouble. I literally was stuck on a part for 2 years! I was stuck in the Ice dungeon with the giant pillar in the middle, by the Goron village. I got so pissed trying to figure it out one day I just started punching the crap outta everything with the Goron. Then I ended up punching one of the ice blocks that made up part of the pillar and my jaw hit the fuckin floor as it slid out and broke, clearing the way for me to roll across.

And with Zelda games I refuse to cheat/use a walk through.
    MM is stupidly hard, i'm stuck on the last dungeon for a year. Ocarina of Time i beat thrice. twice consecutively as Link and once more with the name ZELDA. i'm stuck on TP, ALTTP, MM, TLZ, ZIITAL and that's it

Thanks

Currently, I would say Ninja Gaiden 2. Waaay back, I would have also said Xcom, but I have had less trouble with it as time goes on. I also think Demon Souls ties with NG 2 for me.
    Worst thing about gaming is being unable to remember the name of games you had fun with...and lag.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Thanks

Lost Magic for the DS. I kept getting killed my the Fire Lady no matter what I tried.

Thanks

Ninja Gaiden probably. Really fun game too.

Thanks

Battletoads - it's hard to describe... more like. game over level 1 - start over get to level 2. gamer over level 2 - start over reach level 3 - so on and so forth. it was freakin hard. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who suffered with this.

Thanks

I'd have to say Ninja Gaiden as well. Ugh, that is an easy game to rage quit...

Thanks

@Wiwii1010 Lost Magic is a great game, but it's so frustratingly hard it's not even funny.

Thanks

Either Castlevania 3 (respawning enemies, getting knocked back) or Ninja Gaiden 2 IIRC - I couldn't beat the last boss... Tried it for many months and failed epically :/

Thanks

crash test dummies game for sega genesis was one of those games that destroyed my soul

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luk7nk4 View Post
    Either Castlevania 3 (respawning enemies, getting knocked back) or Ninja Gaiden 2 IIRC - I couldn't beat the last boss... Tried it for many months and failed epically :/
    i have to agree with you. i never could beat castlevania 3. i could get to drac, but then he'd kill me and then it starts you all the way back to the beginning of the level. i was usually beat up by the time i got back to him, which doesn't make things any easier. and if i managed to beat his first form, i usually got tore apart during the second. awful, awful game

Thanks

Metal Storm.

1 hit = death with rare sheild equips for 2 hits.

Once you finally beat this insane game it rewards you by informing you that you just beat it on easy and the true game is waiting for you. Even tool assisted runs are next to impossible on a second attempt.

Thanks

I'd have to say for me it's Alundra 2.
    I mean, I love the game but it has some parts that just make you rage (like the fight against the spider on the elevator where you can only beat her if you manage to push her off the edge).

I had the game back when it came out and it was the only game EVER that brought me to the point of calling the official help line of the publisher for advice on a boss fight. (The good old days without internet...)

I still haven't beaten the game. I have it on the emulator now and for about two years I'm stuck at the most annoying platform jumping room ever. I'm sure everyone who played the game will share my pain about the stomach room inside the demon whale.

Thanks

Castlevania on the NES. It was the hardest game that I have play and beaten because of the fight against Death, and stages 13-17. I only beaten the first quest, tried the second quest, but once was enough for me.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,145 Times in 166 Posts
    EP Points

Just recently played Radiant Silvergun. just beat it on saturn mode with 30 Continues LOL!. im getting better though each playthrough. Might try for the no miss challenge. The reason for it being hard well... its Radiant Silvergun.

I notice my uploads are taken down, i am the the process of reuploading
    If you like any of my uploads, be sure to hit the "Thanks" button
    Every month i try to add new games. For my list of uploads, check out here
    Need your console modded?, check out my store here

Thanks

original Zelda was pretty damn hard, still haven't beaten it yet.