Thread: taking 3 Single Disc PSOne titles and creating a Multi-Disc PSP EBOOT?

Thanks

Default taking 3 Single Disc PSOne titles and creating a Multi-Disc PSP EBOOT?

hi there. i think i saw this being done before but i kinda would like to ask would it be possible to take 3 Singl Disc PSOne titles and create a Multi-Disc PSP EBOOT outta them? like say for example i'd like to bring Parappa the Rapper, Tekken and Evil Zone into 1 PSP Multi-Disc EBOOT. is that something i should avoid doing or can i go ahead with the task?

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I dont see the point you can have as much as you can fit on a psp, you may of seen a multi game psx Cd rip converted to an eboot

multi psx cd rips are not easy to make as most games do not work unless the lba is exasctly the same as the original, also the multi game rips tend to have ripped psx games i.e. something is missing, usually music tracks

Thanks

would say for example then using the same Game ID from Parasite Even II on every disc of Parasite Eve and Parasite Eve II on the POPStation GUI (for me PSX2PSP 1.4.2) make any difference?

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Not realy if anything it would make it harder to select a game

If this was on a CD or DVD based system and you had multiple games on a single disc that makes a lil more sence then you do not need to change media to play all the games on that disc, but on a PSP you can play everything you have on a Memstick directly from the PSP main menu, with very little menu exploring, but you want to make it so you need to go into a sub menu before you can pick your game

I could test things out for you but you might aswell do this yourself, you should be able to do it though the same way you can for 2 disc games like Metal Gear solid (P.S. those games do not use the same SLES/SLES/SCES/SCUS or other variation of the disc ID code for all the discs anyway)

Personly I see no advantage to this

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

like using that home menu to reset to a certain disc of a 4-disc game say like The X-Files? would that be correct?

Thanks
    EP Points

follow this guide's section 2: Multi Disc How To.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks

thanks gezegond. but i was thinking more along the lines of putting multiple single disc games like Evil Zone, Soul Blade, and WWF Smackdown! on a single PSP EBOOT. is that done using the same procedure for creating a Multi-Disc EBOOT as the one you posted?

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

That would be the only method to do this, but as for it working is beyond me, I can't claim to of tested using it like that for multi games in one Eboot, the only other way would be to create a multi game PSX CD (Again not advised and most games will just not work afterwards, so will but not many)

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

You multiboot them so they would share the same virtual memory card (so you can load the saved game on disc 1 in disc 2)

As for what you're trying to do, just create one EBOOT for each. There's no reason to multiboot several games.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks

yeah. thanks fer the tips.