Page 63 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873113 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Doctor Robotnik!

Thanks
    EP Points

What gonna be the name of the new wallet (is that the name?), when you take all over?
    Will it have your face on it? Any cool sentence?
    Listen to my cover using Vocaloid :

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Double-posting because these three got ignored by my page-refresh. Fixing now.

Quote Originally Posted by iamerror View Post
    I know how to turn on a computer, smart ass.
    Yes, I was asking if you could get a tan.
    Anyway...
    Do you like scented candles?
    What is your favorite color?
    What game systems do you own?
    Who do you think is a badass game villain?
    What is one of your pet peeves?
    Why are you so cantankerous?
    What languages do you know?
    - I know you probably do, but I merely wanted to indicate that I might not be a good teacher because I'm a sarcastic bastard.
    - Yes, I can get a tan. I don't feel the need to, but I am able to.
    - Not really. I prefer a neutral scent around me.
    - Red, black, yellow, and white. First smartarse to point out that "black and white aren't technically colours" can leave.
    - PlayStation 1, 2, 3, SEGA Mega Drive, Dreamcast. Oh, and an XBox somewhere.
    - I can't really think of one specific example, so I'll give the title to Dr. Nefarious, mostly because he's brilliantly written.
    - Horrendous spelling and grammar. I know I'm a roboticist, but it's not that hard to at least check your spelling. If you just don't know, I can deal with that. If you're too lazy, I can't stand you.
    - Being stuck in an exploding mech becoming a habit does that to you, I suppose.
    - English, Dutch, a bit of German and French.

Quote Originally Posted by soysauce2rice View Post
    -What are your celebration plans after you succeed in conquering the world?
    -Should the would fall under a zombie apocalypse before you conquer it, how will this affect your plans?
    -Have you ever thought about being a Radio DJ/Speaker? Seeing how successful your thread is, I wouldn't mind listening to a radio show.
    - Probably at first very little. I want the transition phase done as quickly as possible. Once everything's settled, I'll probably organise a holiday or two.
    - I'd probably abandon the whole idea and just live above the ground on my Egg Carrier. Should the zombies figure out how to fly... well, can't kill what's already dead, so I'll have no compunctions in blasting them out of my way.
    - Not particularly, no. I'm usually kind of tied up trying to take over the world. Plus, me as a DJ? I just can't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by YKTG_ZX View Post
    Not bad, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by j-sime View Post
    What gonna be the name of the new wallet (is that the name?), when you take all over?
    Will it have your face on it? Any cool sentence?
    - You mean the new coin, basically? I have several large restructurings planned for the monetary system. I might have a bill with my face on it and possibly one of my quotes, yes.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Why does all your technology seems to beat ours by like 100 years?
    I bet you probably made a 100% bomb-proof armor considering your inventions is always blowing up? (not by you of course)
    oh yeah Look at what I've learned.
    Would you ever do a Podcast?
    Do you like Doctor Who?

"I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

Thanks

have you ever considered making fake gold rings from burger rings, sonic wouldn't get powered up any more and he would die of obesity

If i was remotely usefull (how ever unlikey that maybe) feel free to click the thanks button or share some rep.

Thanks
    EP Points

I think you would do a better job running this planet than the chuckleheads that run things now. But that's just my opinion.
    Do you collect things? I collect tea cups, and anime plushies.
    Have you read the short story that Shawshank Redemption is based on? It's a good story.
    Was it difficult to learn those different languages?
    Is there a language you want to learn? I want to learn Japanese.
    What is your favorite game?
    Since you are a doctor, can you prescribe medicine?
    Have you read Lord of the Rings? i really like that series.
    Can you sell one of your egg carriers to me? I need quick transportation to school.
    What do you think will happen if you mix incense and peppermints?
    How do you make a strawberry alarm clock? Do you have to be high to do this?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

How did you keep that wreaking ball and chain in your small eggmobile in your first encounter with sonic?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kouen View Post
    How did you keep that wreaking ball and chain in your small eggmobile in your first encounter with sonic?
    I wanna know that too.

I think you would do a better job running this planet than the chuckleheads that run things now. But that's just my opinion.
    It is my opinion too.
    Oh, and I think he collects Chaos Emeralds... well, he tries at least...

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvS7ewAkwEA
    That's what made me think maybe you'd have a good seat in radio =P

I'm burnt out on questions heh, but I'm curious too if you can prescribed medicine as a doctor like iamerror said =D

Username: SoySauce (or similar) Name: Kenshii

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What are you a doctor in anyway?

If the Egg Carrier is Powered by the Master Emerald that you "liberated" from knuckles leaving a fake... what is powering your Egg Mobile?

What is your comments on the Rumour that SEGA plan to replace you in the next Sonic Video Game?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfTime View Post
    Why does all your technology seems to beat ours by like 100 years?
    I bet you probably made a 100% bomb-proof armor considering your inventions is always blowing up? (not by you of course)
    oh yeah Look at what I've learned.
    Would you ever do a Podcast?
    Do you like Doctor Who?
    - Because I'm a lot smarter than most. Really, you'd think people couldn't even consider the simplicity of Ditremerial Wiring on a multiplagial differential. It's all so simple.
    - Armour... well, my clothes, yes. After a while you pick up the trick of not dying in a horrible explosion. You only get one practice run, after all.
    - I assume you mean "look at the emote I can now use"? Well done.
    - I don't know. Maybe.
    - Not immensely, but that's only because I never had the time to really watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Blog View Post
    have you ever considered making fake gold rings from burger rings, sonic wouldn't get powered up any more and he would die of obesity
    ...no, I think I can safely say that I have never considered that. At all.

Have you read the short story that Shawshank Redemption is based on? It's a good story.
    Was it difficult to learn those different languages?
    Is there a language you want to learn? I want to learn Japanese.
    What is your favorite game?
    Since you are a doctor, can you prescribe medicine?
    Have you read Lord of the Rings? i really like that series.
    Can you sell one of your egg carriers to me? I need quick transportation to school.
    What do you think will happen if you mix incense and peppermints?
    How do you make a strawberry alarm clock? Do you have to be high to do this?
    - Thank you. At least someone appears to have common sense.
    - I usually collect archaic machinery. It's nice to see the history of scientific development, and then laugh at how far ahead of current development I am.
    - Can't say I have. I might look into it.
    - Not immensely, really. It's a bit like learning a new programming language - it has its own syntax and grammar, and mistakes are silly. Only with language they'll just lead to a misunderstanding. With programming, they'll lead to it either not working or exploding in your face.
    - Japanese is fairly high on my list of interests.
    - I'm not entirely sure, really. I know a large number of games, and there are a large number that I like a great deal.
    - Not a medical doctor, sorry. I have a doctorate.
    - Read it, and while I respect it for what it started in the fantasy genre, I must admit it's a bit stale by now. It hasn't aged extremely well.
    - "one of my Egg Carriers"? There were only ever two. One was completely annihilated by Chaos, and the other is my current home. If you mean the revamped Egg Carrier used in the 2006 plot... well, frankly, most of that was made to have never happened, and I only remember snippets, and have bits of data left over in a small hidden lab that somehow survived the 'reset button' effect of that insanity. So no, I don't have any spare Egg Carriers.
    - Very minty smoke?
    - At the very least insane. A strawberry alarm clock?

I had a shrinking compartment in the Eggmobile. It's useful for keeping your stuff with you if you use a relatively small personal craft.

Quote Originally Posted by foggy_han View Post
    I wanna know that too.

It is my opinion too.
    Oh, and I think he collects Chaos Emeralds... well, he tries at least...
    You just found out. Also, I gather the Chaos Emeralds to further my schemes. I'm not sure if you can call it a hobby, really.

Quote Originally Posted by soysauce2rice View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvS7ewAkwEA
    That's what made me think maybe you'd have a good seat in radio =P

I'm burnt out on questions heh, but I'm curious too if you can prescribed medicine as a doctor like iamerror said =D
    - Ahh, my old PA announcements from the game. Mine were slightly less silly, though not much so. It was amusing, wasn't it?
    - I answered that one now, see above.

What are you a doctor in anyway?

If the Egg Carrier is Powered by the Master Emerald that you "liberated" from knuckles leaving a fake... what is powering your Egg Mobile?

What is your comments on the Rumour that SEGA plan to replace you in the next Sonic Video Game?
    - I'm a doctor in Mechanical Engineering, although I've far surpassed anything the doctorate challenged me with.
    - The Egg Carrier uses the Master Emerald as supplementary power, basically. It can be used or not used, but it's useful for later plots, so I'm putting it to use while I work on a new creation involving the Master Emerald. The Eggmobile's powered by my Chaos Drives. (The better ones. The ones that G.U.N. still can't manufacture. The twits.)
    - Well, Sonic does get around a fair bit, so if he fights someone else for a change, I suppose I can't force SEGA to shoehorn me in there. If, however, they take one of my plots and just replace me, they'll be hearing from me. And my armada.

Thanks
    EP Points

Anyone in your family have a genious mind like yours?
    Why do Sonic always save the world? Doesn't get boring always the same?
    Is Sonic a Goku of another dimension (Where did I get this from? Drugs, I'm out)
    Listen to my cover using Vocaloid :

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

What does "cynical sod" means?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Is being a genius hard on the mental level, seeing that everyone else isn't up to par?
    What is you view on the Two-Tailed Fox named Miles "Tails" Prower?
    What is multi-threading?
    Would you ever consider trying to just quit? Sonic wouldn't bother you anymore.
    How come in Chemical Plant Zone, when you drop toxic wastes on sonic, he ducks and it's all fine?
    Why do spambots hang around forums so much?
    Making a new catch phrase? Time for a change of hate?
    Last edited by Sheik; 15th-April-2012 at 01:57. Reason: caught spelling error :low2:

"I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

Thanks

Could you unleash the might of your armada on my neighbors house? please

If i was remotely usefull (how ever unlikey that maybe) feel free to click the thanks button or share some rep.

Thanks
    EP Points

Where do you think Scrooge McDuck got all his money?
    Who funds your research?
    Can you build a transportation device for me then? I can pay you for your work.
    Do you think Dr.Mario can prescribe medicine? He does kick pills at viruses.
    Do ever get bored of fighting Sonic and his idiot friends?
    If you run for president, what would your slogan be?
    is it okay to wear white after Labor day?
    Have you considered brainwashing Sonic into obeying you?