Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Thanks

Default Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

So.. We're nearing the release date here people. Whom all are going to be picking this little gem up in a few days? And on what platform? My preorder of the PS3 version already shipped as of a few days ago, so I expect my copy in on Tuesday. (Or Wednesday at the latest..)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Krisan Thyme View Post
    So.. We're nearing the release date here people. Whom all are going to be picking this little gem up in a few days? And on what platform? My preorder of the PS3 version already shipped as of a few days ago, so I expect my copy in on Tuesday. (Or Wednesday at the latest..)
    As with most games, I'm going to wait until it's long since out so I can get it used for cheap.

Thanks

I usually wait for games too but not this one. I've been waiting for this game. I am a little disappointed at the small roster, the price of high end graphics I guess.

Thanks
    EP Points

i preordered it, but it was leaked so those with modded consoles are playing it now

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pow View Post
    I usually wait for games too but not this one. I've been waiting for this game. I am a little disappointed at the small roster, the price of high end graphics I guess.
    To be fair, MvC2's roster was almost entirely recycled from previous games. It was also incredibly unbalanced. (Great game, but yea..)

Quote Originally Posted by luffy4 View Post
    i preordered it, but it was leaked so those with modded consoles are playing it now
    I'm playing it now, yes. You'll notice it's in the now-playing list on my signature.. My physical copy is still a few days off though, and I'm not going online with the game until then, so I was just wondering who else is getting the game and might want to give it a whirl.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Krisan Thyme View Post
    To be fair, MvC2's roster was almost entirely recycled from previous games. It was also incredibly unbalanced. (Great game, but yea..)
    Not to mention how many clones were included..

Definitely getting it, not a priority as of now cos I have way too many games I have to play before getting new ones. Unless I find the steelbook edition for cheap

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Needs more Dio Brando and Frozone.

Thanks
    EP Points

unless cheap is $85 then not likely, this is one of those games that will be hard to get later on

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks

Already paid my copy off. Just gotta make it a couple dozen more hours... I work the next two days, too... Ugh. I can't wait.

I got the 360 version. And, wouldn't you know it, the guy working there at the time laughed at me for it. Screw it, I don't have a PS3 and when you play stick, it doesn't make a difference. Not that I play stick, but I'm used to the 360's d-pad anyway.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I may eventually play this game, but as I am not a fighter game kind of person, I may wait until my brother buys it.
    He eats this shit up!

Thanks

I don't ever plan on buying this game. Visual feast my ass, it looks dirt ugly =/
    but that's just my opinion.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Dirt Ugly!? A lot opf games that include a heme or artistic novelty are fun becuase of it.
    Imo though, all fighters are mostly the same, so the visual feast would be the only interesting trait.

Marvel vs. Capcom is however the only fighter game series that I sincerely enjoy. Still not a fighter game kind of guy though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Dirt Ugly!? A lot of games that include a heme or artistic novelty are fun because of it.
    Imo though, all fighters are mostly the same, so the visual feast would be the only interesting trait.

Marvel vs. Capcom is however the only fighter game series that I sincerely enjoy. Still not a fighter game kind of guy though.
    There really isn't anything interesting about a game for a HD console with supposedly "Crisp, Beautiful Graphics" That look like a special person made them in Autodesk 3DS Studio.

Whom ever thought that was a "Visual Feast" is crazy. It looks artificial in my opinion and hand drawn is the way to go for fighting games in my opinion.

Before people make comments though, its just my opinion.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Even so, The game has gotta more attention becuase of it. From you included.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Someone doesn't understand the comic book style.

It's meant to be a mix of the SF4 style with a more comic booky feel to it, which makes sense since it's Capcom and Marvel.