Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My "friend" is a complete douchebag

Thanks

Default My "friend" is a complete douchebag

He's 18, has had his license for not even a full year, and has gotten several tickets and a DUI. He went into rehab last year for weed, extacy and cocaine, and has done all those at least once this year. He was even selling weed until cops searched his car and found it. The other night, it was 2AM and I needed a ride home, and he wouldn't give me one because he was too busy getting coke instead. He didn't care that I'd have to walk for an hour to get home. Here he is always bragging that he makes so much money at his job, yet he's asking me if I can put at least $5 in the tank. If he can buy $40 worth of coke, he should be buying his own damn gas.

I don't think I'll be hanging out with him anymore. I thought about wiping his hard drive out on his new computer, but he'll dig himself into worse shit soon enough. Little asshole.
    You got whacked cuz your weak. Magus, Chrono Trigger
    "is da anus also known as her bellybutton?!1" - The Stupidest Teenager on Earth

Thanks

Really?
    Squiggly Line Squiggly Line Squiggly Line

Thanks

First of all, hey...
    Second, WTF?
    Third, let the cops screw him. If they find you with him you may get in a lot of problems under allegations that you are his accomplice.

To hell with him.
    "When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
    - Kabir

I will miss you guys.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Galcian View Post
    Third, let the cops screw him. If they find you with him you may get in a lot of problems under allegations that you are his accomplice.

To hell with him.
    This.

I realized that the other day and even my girlfriend pointed it out to me. He's gotten at least 4 tickets this year. He got a $4,000 fine for having marijuana in his car. Thinking about that made me realize he's gonna get me screwed over soon enough. And he won't do anything to change himself.... he's too much of an arrogant shithead.
    You got whacked cuz your weak. Magus, Chrono Trigger
    "is da anus also known as her bellybutton?!1" - The Stupidest Teenager on Earth

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hipoccolos View Post
    If he can buy $40 worth of coke, he should be buying his own damn gas.
    Money doesn't grow on trees and he needs what he has to buy coke. Geez, you just don't get it.

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks
    EP Points

What about his HDD? The hell does that have to do with anything?

Thanks

gas aint cheap.

i may not waste my money on coke and ectasy, but its still nice for ppl to give u a couple bucks when u give em rides.

other than that i completely agree.... sounds like a total douche.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by b1gwi11 View Post
    gas aint cheap.

i may not waste my money on coke and ectasy, but its still nice for ppl to give u a couple bucks when u give em rides.

other than that i completely agree.... sounds like a total douche.
    I don't agree with that when it's on my way or when we go to the same place. I'd go there anyway, so why charge? When people do that, I fart before exiting the car.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Evans View Post
    What about his HDD? The hell does that have to do with anything?
    He has access to it and it's a convenient way for getting the point across that they are no longer friends, most likely. He's definitely quite irresponsible, though, and I see quite well why you decided to ditch. Probably a good idea; there's not much that can be done if he repeatedly refuses to acknowledge that his actions have consequences. Beyond that, there's not much to add to that which has already been said, except possibly hoping that he'll eventually grow up before he completely destroys his life.

Thanks

I'm sorry, I must have missed the sign reading "Rant about your personal life here, this is your own little Myspace."

Get a blog.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evans View Post
    I don't agree with that when it's on my way or when we go to the same place. I'd go there anyway, so why charge? When people do that, I fart before exiting the car.
    yes i'd agree with that as well.... if it was on my way

my point was more directed at the people that say "can i get a ride to my house? its only 2384927984723 miles the opposite direction ur going"

but if its on the way then by all means one shouldnt charge.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    He has access to it and it's a convenient way for getting the point across that they are no longer friends, most likely. He's definitely quite irresponsible, though, and I see quite well why you decided to ditch. Probably a good idea; there's not much that can be done if he repeatedly refuses to acknowledge that his actions have consequences. Beyond that, there's not much to add to that which has already been said, except possibly hoping that he'll eventually grow up before he completely destroys his life.
    I thought so, but then that wouldn't be in any way considered a "mature" action to take. Whether or not he's pissed at his 'friend' doesn't really justify ruining his HDD and whatever might be on there, such as family pics. Yes, I know, the guy doesn't strike me as being the type of person who keeps those around, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by CMM
    I'm sorry, I must have missed the sign reading "Rant about your personal life here, this is your own little Myspace."

Get a blog.
    Lawl, needs moar 4chan picz, AMIRITE!?

:eyeball:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hipoccolos View Post
    He's 18, has had his license for not even a full year, and has gotten several tickets and a DUI. He went into rehab last year for weed, extacy and cocaine, and has done all those at least once this year. He was even selling weed until cops searched his car and found it. The other night, it was 2AM and I needed a ride home, and he wouldn't give me one because he was too busy getting coke instead. He didn't care that I'd have to walk for an hour to get home. Here he is always bragging that he makes so much money at his job, yet he's asking me if I can put at least $5 in the tank. If he can buy $40 worth of coke, he should be buying his own damn gas.

I don't think I'll be hanging out with him anymore. I thought about wiping his hard drive out on his new computer, but he'll dig himself into worse shit soon enough. Little asshole.
    Is this the same friend you made a thread about before?

Sounds like a douche alright.

Thanks

maybe you should talk to it about him first. say to him something like "if Coke is more important to you than our friendship, then I cant see any point even trying with you any more"

sorry dude, i know how hard it is when a friend turns into a complete asshole, you want to forigive them cos your their friend, but you know it will just get worse.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy1829 View Post
    maybe you should talk to it about him first. say to him something like "if Coke is more important to you than our friendship, then I cant see any point even trying with you any more"

sorry dude, i know how hard it is when a friend turns into a complete asshole, you want to forigive them cos your their friend, but you know it will just get worse.
    sounds kinda like somethin u would say to a girlfriend... not a friend.....

maybe say the same thing with different words.