Thread: Cursed Mountain Wiimote drop outs?

Threaded View

Thanks

Default Cursed Mountain Wiimote drop outs?

I originally was playing Cursed Mountain through a backup disc through neogamma, but I got to a boss fight where the wiimote stopped working. The main character just starts doing whatever he wants running around in circles and the only thing I can do is power off the Wii and restart it, sometimes he'll just keep running forever sometimes the game will freeze, either way the only thing I can do is restart the entire system. So I tried playing it through usb with configuratble usb loader and I was able to proceed. That was probably 25% into the game now I'm about 75% into the game ironically at another boss fight and I get the same wiimote drop out through the usb version, and I went back to try the disc version and it did it also. Is there anyone that has been able to complete this game without these dropouts? I've tried changing batteries tried playing without motion plus nothing solves it. I think it has to do with it being a pirated game but I don't know for sure. The wiimote works fine on any other game so I'm pretty positive this is a game specific problem, especially because it only happens at specific parts of the game otherwise it plays fine.

All of this is referring to the NTSC version.

Also it just hit me that the two boss fights that this happens at are pretty much the same flying bird/volture type creature, strange.
    Last edited by NoSoul; 7th-May-2016 at 20:51.