So it's been a very long, long time since I've gotten emulators set up. I seem to have forgotten how. I'm trying to get NullDC working. I'm using NullDC 1.0.4
I downloaded Timestalkers, one of my favorites. I'm also using 7z as my RAR program opening thing if that matters.

Inside the Time Stalkers folder are these 6 RAR files

timestalk.part01
timestalk.part1
timestalk.part02
timestalk.part2
timestalk.part03
timestalk.part3

I tried to launch the game with NullDC by looking in the Timestalkers folder, but it's looking for elf/bin files, and I have no idea what either of those are.
The next step I figured was to open these RARs and see if there's something in them all that I need to extract.
Each RAR file contains a file called "timstalk.cdi", and I figured if I extract them all, it'd be worthless because they all have the same name (but different file sizes).
I tried extracting them just for the hell of it because I have no better idea. When I try to extract all of them, all it does is give me 2 unzipped folders. One named timestalk.part01 and timestalk.part1

I'm sure I'm just missing steps, but I have no idea what I have to do to get the game to work with NullDC. Can any veterans help me out, please?