Hey there!
So..I'm pretty new to emulation in general and,thus, I already apologize for any stupid questions I may ask..
The reason I started with emulation were some awesome otome games (Yes, I'm one of those crazy otaku chicks!) that weren't and probably will never be translated into a language I understand or even be sold here. So when I downloaded some roms and tried them on Desmune/PPSSPP depending on the type of game, I had no problems loading them after I unpacked them with WinRar. But now we're getting to my actual problem: As my Japanese is just good enough to say "hello" or ask for directions, I wanted to install AGTH and ATLAS along with it. Got both, no problem. But to use that you have to make a shortcut of the .exe file of the game and then customize it with the location of the AGTH.exe. Sounds easy..Problem: I don't see any .exe files there. What I do have is one SFV-file and lots of files like "2ch-fuji18.r32" or "2ch-fuji18.r57" etc and one .ISO file. The solution is probably the .ISO file, but I still couldn't find a way to convert it into a .exe file, so that AGTH and ATLAS will work.PPSSPP and Desmune don't have any problems opening the games..It's just I need the actual .EXE file. Could anyone please tell me, where/how I can get that file?