Okay so my favourite psx games have stopped working due to scratches and over use (i loved those games so much) and my psx is chipped so we could play the games from my relatives in south africa. So i used this to my advantage and first got 2 games i badly wanted (spyro the dragon and metal gear solid) and both those games work. i burned them with alcohol 120%. I then realised i couldn't find one of the best games we had, crash bash. i downloaded that and it was a cdi file. It burned with astroburn lite and works fine. Now the games that dont work anymore are rayman 2 the great escape and Spyro year of the dragon. Ive downloaded multiple files and they're all CUE and .bin files. Metal Gear Solid discs one and 2 were bother cue .bin files and they work fine. I really need help because i never got the chance to finish those two games as i was rather young and unskilled and moved on to ps2 after a few years. but im desperate for those games and i need help. Either a link thats guarrunteed to work or some other solution/free disc burning program (i dont think y dad will be willing to spend money due to a deal we made). I really need help. I'm a huge spyro fan and if i dont get to play year of the dragon past the second home world i will be seriously pissed and upset. Also please dont tell me to get an emulator and if you're gonna send me instructions to stuff i prefer reading rather than watching a tutorial. im smart and i generally know my stuff. I'm also home sick and i need some sort of entertainment. Oh and the psx/ps1 is in perfect condition. yes we've had it for about 11-12 years but it works fine. Especially the games that were rarely ever played. I was also testing all my other burned games so i could label them and they work just fine.