Yo, quite long text inc

It seems my computer decided not to run emulators anymore.
Last week me and a friend picked up FF9 and played it on the ePSXe 1.7.0, we had no problems what so ever.
I turn off my computer and the very next day I start my emulator again, no problems yet but then I try to run the ISO file, ePSXe tries to run it but before the game even starts it freeze/crash and Windows send-error message pops up and says something is wrong with it.
I have tried several things but I just can't get it to work for me anymore, my friend have no problems.

Some details about my computer and what i did already (my computer is quite old ).
Windows XP SP3
Processor : AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+
Graphics card: ATI Radeon X1200
(if you need to know more just ask but you might have to tell me how I find out, not that technical with computers)

What I did already,
Re-downloaded ePSXe, tried different versions of it.
I tried other emulators like pcsxr, PSXeven. same thing happens, ISO run and bam crash before game starts.
Let my friend wrap his ePSXe folder and send it to me, nope same stuff.
Downloaded other games to test, nope same stuff again.
I googled (that's not easy btw, write PS emulator and crash and you'll get Crash bandicoot games ) and found something out about removing ePSXe by using Regedit and then re-download/install ePSXe, It didn't work.

Think I did 2 more things but it was late and my head was gonna blow, any help would be appreciated.