Ok, so where do I start? How about "I have Megaman X4, X5, and X6 on my PSP and I love all of them." I have a PSP 3001 running 6.60 PRO-B10, and it runs all of those games just perfectly.

Now, with Megaman X3 (PAL) or Rockman X3 (J), I cannot seem to find ANY working EBOOT files on the entire internet. I know the game wasn't released in the US as a standalone PS1 game, and only came out with the FMV sequences when X Collection was released, so I know there's no US-region version of Megaman X3 on PS1.

That said, I would like to experience the game with music in a portable fashion.

The only working PSP download of the game, which seems to come from nicoblog, HAS NO MUSIC. It also seems to be very picky about which pops it will run under.

*deep breath*

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THERE HAS BEEN ANY SORT OF DEVELOPMENT IN TERMS OF FINDING A FIX FOR THIS PROBLEM?!?!?

I have literally taken up 30 Gigabytes of memory on my hard drive trying different eboot versions of this thing, and I gave up a year ago, but I decided I'd try again, because I want to put this game on my PSP dammit.

SO: Has ANYONE gotten either Megaman X3 PS1 Eboot or Rockman X3 PS1 Eboot to run, with music, without crashing, on a PSP that is NOT 5.50 GEN 3 blaghraphlarglarghor earlier? In fact, has anyone gotten MMX3 or RMX3 to work on 6.60 PRO-B10 or later?

I don't care whether it's Megaman x3 or Rockman x3. Both have great FMV sequences with great music. I tend to favor Rockman x3 in terms of music just because the credits song is beautiful, but in this situation? I WILL TAKE WHAT I CAN GET.

*huffs and puffs*

Thank you for reading and hopefully providing some answers, and I hope you have a pleasant day.