Thread: Please help with psp go not showing all games

Thanks

Unhappy Please help with psp go not showing all games

i have a psp go im using cfw i put lots of games on memory card but when i go to play them it only shows 6 games...is there anyone who can help me with this please thanx

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Hmm, the PSP Go just has non-permanent CFW, so whenever you physically turn it off the CFW stops running. So it's possible you just dropped out of your CFW. Some games on the internet are digitally signed, so you don't even need CFW to play them, it's possible the few games you still see are like that? That or they're PSN games, I've noticed some PSN stuff linger on my game list when I drop out of CFW, but those games don't work if I try and launch them outside of CFW.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

hi thanx for the reply..i havent turned the psp of so presume cfw still running ive tried loads of different games but no matter how many i put on it still only shows 6 it really annoying too as i put loads on but i only get to see 6 of them...if i delete one of my list it gets replaced with another i put on...

Thanks
    EP Points

what is the version of your psp go?

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

1:Are you sure you have a genuine memory card?
    2:Try formatting and starting again.
    3:Try another memory card.
    4:Are you sure you have good ISO files? Try another from a different source.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The PSP-Go uses internal memory with the option to expand that via M2 memory cards

Need a little more information

Are you are using a memcard or not?
    What file format are your games stored in?
    What folders do you store each type of file in?
    Is there anything else that you want play asides from the normal PSP/PSX games?

First I think we should work through what files you have and make sure they are all stored in the correct area's of either the internal memory and external M2 card/s

But as suggested it may be best to reformat the M2 card via the PSP-Go itself, it is possible if formatted wrong that only a certain amount of space can be read causing the system to only show so many games and if one is removed another game would show that previously would not.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 15th-December-2014 at 15:10.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR