ok so daemon tools can mount iso files as a virtual drive....ive seen a guy emulate a floppy drive with a rasberry pi.... these things are cheap like $25 and cheaper yet if you really hunt them out...so the question is how can this code be modified to make the pi run a similar code to interface with the system and show itself as an actual disk... with the ps2 i would think this could be by taking the basics from a ps underground disk and mod it so you can go to sub levels and use it as a standard file explorer then tell the rasberry pi it can boot say 5 iso files if you say push all l/r buttons and toggle direction to launch next disk for games that require you to swap disks with the system running and we could also get it to boot say a version of ar max or codebreaker whatever with full emulation of the disk drive which could be even better if we could get this to interface through the phat network adapter as this could replace that entirely....and then for $25 we could put iso on a flash driver or external hdd or whatever....i dont know how to program but this seams like the best option as so many of the games i love are not supported by the present hacks like the hdloader and opsl
and half the ones that do it seems need all this extra patch work.... cant we just emulate the disk and have it done...ive put in a good bit of cash into my systems and i hate dreading that day when the thing dies cause certain parts will only last so long... this goes for my 360 as well and any console in theory could be bypassed by swapping in a simple rasberry pi...but im no programmer so hope someone out there can get this one for me...ive already tried contacting daemon tools but i doubt to hear from them...