Thread: Display PAL Game Properly On NTSC System

Threaded View

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Display PAL Game Properly On NTSC System

I am able to boot PAL games on my NTSC PS2, but the resolution is too high and the image is cropped. I have searched for and tried solutions on the internet, but the best I have managed is to get more of the screen to show up, but with some of the bottom still cropped. Specifically, I am trying to get then English PAL version of 'C-12: Final Resistance', with BIN and CUE source files, to display properly.

(I am aware that there is an NTSC version, but part of the reason I'm doing this is to gain experience so that I can perform conversions in the future when there is no NTSC alternative)

EDIT: For clarification, basically what I am trying to do is lower the output resolution so that the entire image can fit on a NTSC screen.
    Last edited by grandta13; 14th-June-2014 at 00:51.