Thread: PSP ISO help !!

Thanks

Default PSP ISO help !!

I had extract the file from rar then a new folder created. Inside, it had a lot of rar file and this ( http://prntscr.com/3goktd ) R30 file(?) what should I do to get the ISO files ?

Thanks in advanced !

P/s : the link are screenshot .

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Change your windows settings so extension for know files are shown. Google if you don't know how to do it. Once that's done, extract with winrar or 7zip using the file with the lowest number in the file extension.

Also, moved to the Emulation area.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Change your windows settings so extension for know files are shown. Google if you don't know how to do it. Once that's done, extract with winrar or 7zip using the file with the lowest number in the file extension.

unless there is a *.rar file then extract via the *.rar file instead of the lowest *.r## numbered file

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    unless there is a *.rar file then extract via the *.rar file instead of the lowest *.r## numbered file
    Thanks for the help ! I finally got the ISO file ! Much appreciate for your help !

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post

It doesn't work .
    Anyways,thanks for the help
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 6th-May-2014 at 15:54. Reason: posts merged

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tay Che Hui View Post
    Thanks for the help ! I finally got the ISO file ! Much appreciate for your help !

It doesn't work .
    Anyways,thanks for the help
    What didn't work, the extraction or the game itself?

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What doesn't work exactly?

Open a folder
    If you have the top menu hidden for folder just hit F10 hit to show that
    On the top menu click on Tools
    Next click Folder options...
    Then click on the View tab
    Untick Hide extensions for known file types
    Click Apply

this will show the extensions

right click on the file you extract by and hit extract here

the file you extract by is either going to be the file ending in .rar or if there is no .rar file then it's the lowest numbered file that can be .r00 or .r01 or whatever the lowest one is
    Last edited by Zorlon; 6th-May-2014 at 16:09.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tay Che Hui View Post
    I had extract the file from rar then a new folder created. Inside, it had a lot of rar file and this ( http://prntscr.com/3goktd ) R30 file(?) what should I do to get the ISO files ?

Thanks in advanced !

P/s : the link are screenshot .
    I have the Winrar program, so whenever a download is complete I open it up and view the contents. AFTER you open it, you'll see a bunch of files with the same name, but a different extension, such as "deffux_01.rar" and "deffux_02.rar"; to fix this, click on the first file on the list that does this, and then go all the way down to the last file, and BEFORE clicking it, press CTRL + SHIFT together so that way it's a lot easier (and faster) to get them all at the same time. Then right click, scroll over to Winrar on the list, then do "extract to deffux", which will then, after extracting, give you the complete .ISO/.CSO file. AFTER all of that mess, cut the .ISO/.CSO file, then go back to your ISO folder on the root of your PSP, and paste the .ISO/.CSO file.

...And viola! I'm sure you've either already figured this out or someone has helped you, but in the case that that hasn't happened yet, I hope that I was of at-least some assistance.