Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If you go back to what I linked NTGUI is used mostly for LAN link up mode, that should be able to be replaced, NTGUI can also be used for online play mode

Just follow the instructions in that guide you may get lucky with this one

EDIT Some games do not work using anything like this because they have a file size checks done at the same time the toc check is done.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 7th-March-2014 at 16:39.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Well i just tried I didn't get it but hey at least I tried. Do you happen to know any other games that aren't already on that list?
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Nope never done this myself I just dig the info out for you

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

:> I finished for the day but i'll try again soon so any info would be nice to know as soon as you figure somethin out or I end up finding something out myself.

EDIT: Hi i'm back! So now I started eliminating my games and eventually found another game with an ELF on it, shockingly it was another one of the MK titles i have. The ELF is called JARVOS and it's in the Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks disc. I am not AT ALL familiar with this game so some help would be appreciated on this one.
    Last edited by Pokemongenius; 10th-March-2014 at 13:22.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemongenius View Post
    You mentioned earlier of volunteers on this site that would do this stuff for users. Where would that be?
    I'm right here bro if you are in the US PM me and I'll PM my address back, all you need to do is send a memory card and pay for shipping!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    That's just for ESR/FreeMCBoot and you can't use those so that's not really an option for you
    Must have missed a post somewhere!

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by mercuryshadow09 View Post
    I'm right here bro if you are in the US PM me and I'll PM my address back, all you need to do is send a memory card and pay for shipping!

Must have missed a post somewhere!
    You must have yes the model of PS2 owned here is the newer type that MCboot does not work on so passing the MC through the post is the worst idea ever and will result in the same as not sending it to be modded as it will simply not work as Sony stopped anything from booting from MC on the last version of the PS2.

Even worse is that you are very new here and anyone would be very silly to send a memcard to a new user to start with.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 27th-March-2014 at 14:23.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    You must have yes the model of PS2 owned here is the newer type that MCboot does not work on so passing the MC through the post is the worst idea ever and will result in the same as not sending it to be modded as it will simply not work as Sony stopped anything from booting from MC on the last version of the PS2.

Even worse is that you are very new here and anyone would be very silly to send a memcard to a new user to start with.
    I got that after reading for a few, and I have history on many other sites and will send a MC card for payment afterwards, I have a pile of memory cards and I'm not trying to rip anybody off, nobody has to send me a MC if they are not willing, they can be bought cheap enough at Gamestop anyway!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by mercuryshadow09 View Post
    I got that after reading for a few, and I have history on many other sites and will send a MC card for payment afterwards, I have a pile of memory cards and I'm not trying to rip anybody off, nobody has to send me a MC if they are not willing, they can be bought cheap enough at Gamestop anyway!
    Anyway, that service is not allowed to be offered outside the Pawn Shop, so please, let's stay on topic.