Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I can burn isos emuparadise and play them on my console?

Thanks

I put before recording the game, I mean the option to verify that you have the imgburn, there are two games that I had to put the verify option for newly ue to record and that seems weird and porue second record should read the game well.
    On the other hand use the sfv in some games the limes I came ue were fine but just came me error when was returning to check the game, then that contradicts and ue is assumed that should be fine recording, well I hope to help me thank you very much.
    I just finished checking the god of war and I get error no longer what the hell to do, maybe it's my dvd burner.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If sfv files are not verifying the disc images they are bad disc image

If sfv files are verifying the images as ok and imgburn is not verifying then the burning process was not perfect, 90% of the time it is the DVD-R's at fault

If sfv files are verifying the images as ok & if imgburn is verifying the discs as ok but they are not working in your PS2 then it is an issue with the discs

Some games you can get away with any DVD-R (though poor ones will eventually degrade the PS2 DVD drive) other games need the better quality DVD-R's

Anyone can get bad burns from dust scratches ect on the discs before burning, it happens especially if you have had a pack of blanks open for a while

Lower end DVD-R's also have various quality in the same pack so some will burn to just fine while others don't

Next time you buy some make sure they are higher end.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 19th-January-2014 at 19:03.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Well finally gave the problem, it was my burner that was already bad, and had 3 years of the author, the problem was that for more that gave speed to 4x, 2x or 1x recorded at more speed is why my playStation 2 did not recognize the dvd, well thank you very much to those who answered me, blessings.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

That sucks and is not a very common problem.

3 years is not even that long for a drive to last, that is rather bad.

I am glad you got that sorted now though and hope you enjoy the games that caused so much fuss in the first place

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Well yes, but caused problems is a matter already settled with my new burner, greetings