Thread: Trying to play kingdom hearts on pcsx2 and it wont work !! please help me?

Thanks

Default Trying to play kingdom hearts on pcsx2 and it wont work !! please help me?

Hey there, I am trying to run kingdom hearts on pcsx2 and its not working. the error message that keeps appearing is filenotfound. Path: IsoFileSystem

so here is what I have been doing I downloaded pcsx2, I got some bios thing and I downloaded kingdom hearts from emuparadise, and extracted it into a kingdom hearts folder.

In pcsx2 I click - cddvd - iso selector - browse - and then I load a disc image file with the title - IOPRP250

I then proceed onto the system tab and click boot cd/dvd - neither full or fast work and both give me the error message? what is going on!!! I really want to play kingdom hearts :/

Thanks
    EP Points

Is the bios in the right folder? Shouls be in a pcsx2 folder in my documents and a bios folder there too. And then select in the emu.

Sorry typing on phone

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by covertcode View Post
    Hey there, I am trying to run kingdom hearts on pcsx2 and its not working. the error message that keeps appearing is filenotfound. Path: IsoFileSystem

so here is what I have been doing I downloaded pcsx2, I got some bios thing and I downloaded kingdom hearts from emuparadise, and extracted it into a kingdom hearts folder.

In pcsx2 I click - cddvd - iso selector - browse - and then I load a disc image file with the title - IOPRP250

I then proceed onto the system tab and click boot cd/dvd - neither full or fast work and both give me the error message? what is going on!!! I really want to play kingdom hearts :/
    IOPRP250 is one of the files inside the .iso, you should see other files such as SYSTEM.CNF, SLUS_203.70, etc.
    You don't need to extract the ISO file again as you already have the right one. e.g Kingdom Hearts.iso (around 4.3GB)
    vc3 released.

Thanks
    EP Points

Ahhh was thinking that could be it. Me dumb.

Thanks

woo got them both working !! I downloaded a program called daemon tools and added the files into it and it changed them into iso. files so now instead of me trying to boot a cd image I booted the iso - the only other problem I have now is that when the game boots, the aspect ratio is wrong. the game is like a letter box after I click new game the game menu is behind. I will try and get a screen shot of what I mean.

Thanks
    EP Points

Ah yes, do that, and include emulator version, as well your specs.
    vc3 released.

Thanks

I tried to upload an image but its saying I don't have permission to upload it :l - I am running pcsx-r5350, downloaded from the emulator zone - my PC specs - i7 4770k, z87 pro mobo, 16gb ram, gtx 780 sli x2.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You can use imageshack or photobucket for now until you have met the requirements for direct uploads of small files

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Config =>emulation settings=> GS window and Aspect Ratio is the top one.