Thread: [REQUEST] Bleach Soul Carnival 2 RIPKIT by addyaustin & cozy

Thanks

Default [REQUEST] Bleach Soul Carnival 2 RIPKIT by addyaustin & cozy

^
    Please. Every link on the net are dead. If you have it, could you share it? Thank you.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Why would anyone rip a PSP game I can understand a PS2 DVD9 game to rip it to DVD5 as some PS2 consoles have problems with DVD9 burned discs

But PSP games should not have an issue whatever the size of the ISO you do not burn those either, there is little point to it as there are no burnable UMD discs or anything, you run those from a memstick.

that kit just lowers the quality of the video and sound, you shouldn't really need a kit to do that, unless there are special format files with unknown codecs used so existing tools can't do that.

(I do not have the kit before you ask me to upload it as you might of guessed I have no interest in rips)

I have done rips because I I either had no choice e.g. Dreamcast games that come GD-Rom discs so burned games are on CD, or the game was on DVD9 that my PS2 struggles with reading from burned media, but those rips don't downsample at all if helped 90% of the rips and kits I have done do not rip any files out and do not down sample I do split the disc on to 2 or more discs sometimes though

If you run low of space just get yourself a very very cheap 2x micro SD to memstick pro duo converter and a few Micro SD's myself I use 2x32GB microSD's in my converter that ended up cheaper than a 8GB memstick pro duo at the time, not looked in recent years though.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 24th-November-2013 at 22:39.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

I have this hobby of translating games. I need the ripkit, because that's the only thing that could be used for extracting, than rebuilding the cfc.dig file. Well, at least I assume that's what it does. I really just want a software that capable of extracting and rebuilding this cfc.dig. Tried Gnie's Xpert2 and 3, but there's no plugin for it, and I really don't have any clue what to use otherwise. As far as I can remember, someone a long time ago said to me, that *.dig files are an old Sony format used for data compression. Since I don't know better, I'm asking for this ripkit around the net... and I don't even know if it can do those two "simple" things I want.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Even if the kit was still online, that I can't find either it does nothing with the files you want to edit, just pmf and at3 files

Quote Originally Posted by Info
    Info
    -----
    original size
    1.61 GB (1,738,211,328 bytes)

ripped size
    1.61 GB (1,738,211,328 bytes)

CSO & ripped size
    630 MB (661,605,372 bytes)

Dummied
    -------
    Boot.bin
    Update

Downsampled
    -------
    All .pmf movies @40% quality
    All .at3 bgm/se/vo @40% quality

Patched
    -------
    CFW check removed

Ripkit by - addyaustin & cozy

Thanks to:
    Skirocket, dodswm & gnie

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    Even if the kit was still online, that I can't find either it does nothing with the files you want to edit, just pmf and at3 files
    Yeah, I know.

I'm just assuming here, man. It has to extract *.dig, to be able to downsample things inside it, and since it could extract *.dig files, if it is something like a *.bat, maybe I could tinker something to stop after the extracting process. I don't know. Again, I'm just assuming things. Since I can't code an extractor, this is my best bet.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

what files are in the iso for this game?

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

what files are in the iso for this game?
    CFC.DIG file is actually quite commonly used in SCE Japan Studios games, especially the ones developed by Racjin. Fullmetal Alchemist games and Bleach Blade Battler 2nd for PS2, now Soul Carnival 2...

Anyway, there's really nothing else besides the *.DIG stuff. I mean okay... there are 71 *.PMF video files for the FMVs, and 3 *.PRX files:
    - libpsmfplayer.prx
    - psmf.prx
    - libfont.prx
    This is all that's in the USDIR.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I looked and even tried scanning the file with a munge LBA extractor and nothing wants to work with it and can not find any 'good' info for it either. and yes the rip kit is long gone it was hosted by a free host that has now been removed and not seen this uploaded in any other sites.

The tools are hard enough to find now as it is :/

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

I looked and even tried scanning the file with a munge LBA extractor and nothing wants to work with it and can not find any 'good' info for it either. and yes the rip kit is long gone it was hosted by a free host that has now been removed and not seen this uploaded in any other sites.

The tools are hard enough to find now as it is :/
    Yeah
    But thank you for the help, anyway

I'll try my luck on Xentax. Maybe someone can come up with something on there.