Thread: Xbox Error code 16.

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Xbox Error code 16.

My XBOX was softmodded, but i could not get passed the basic EVO X dash that only has 2 options, so after a lot of hassle i pressed remove softmod with the Autoinstaller Deluxe, and ended up removing everything lol........

Anyway, i ended up at code 13, and i could still boot legit games, but the console was no longer softmodded.

I thought hang on..... i still have game saves, or at least i hoped, so i was trying to find my copy of Splinter Cell, but to no luck never found it, anyway i unplugged the XBOX until i could get the game, which was today.

Now i boot to a error 16 and can no longer boot any games....

BTW, my PC is too new to do the hotswap trick, it has no IDE connections.

I am stuck here...

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

16 - dashboard - Other files to do with dashboard / dashboard settings (specific dashboard error) - Renew the dashboard, the one it wanted to start up (from a backup?). Xbox was dissconnected from the power cable for more than five hours, and you booted mod off to non OEM drive, so it could not run the application to set the time; so, if all M$Dash files are present, lock the hard disk, boot mod off to set time and date. If you do not have the M$Dash files on your new drive then you have to put your original drive back in (the one with the dash's still on it), boot mod off and set the date and time; then swap the drives without physically unplugging the xbox. Unfortunately, if your NEW drived does not have all the original Xbox's files, this will happen anytime you leave the Xbox unplugged for more than five hours.
    If you are unable to boot anything at all you could be stuck

You can still get yourself an IDE card for the newer systems or a SATA to IDE converter though not sure if that would work I know USB to IDE does not though

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Port-SATA-Ex...words=IDE+port
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/DIGIFLEX-SAT...ds=SATA+to+IDE

the shopping links are examples only

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR