Thread: Picked a pops instead of play from original flash, cant get eboot to work grrrr.

Thanks

Question Picked a pops instead of play from original flash, cant get eboot to work grrrr.

The psp shows me the image as if its going to play, but goes blank then turns my psp off.
    the first time i tried the game i picked pops 35 i think, i was meant to pick play original from flash.
    the game went blank and turned off, i tried again but it just goes blank , i removed the eboot from psp,
    downloaded the game again and put it on psp , tried the game ,still goes blank then turns off, grr can any one help ?

Thanks
    EP Points

You might want to tell us a little more PSP model and firmware? Also what game each can have different pops?

Here is the newest popsloader for 6.60 CFW- Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 3rd-October-2013 at 15:51. Reason: link coded

Thanks
    EP Points

i forget the button, but try holding either L trigger, R trigger, or Triangle as you start the PSX game. From here you can reselect a different POPS version. It could be that the POPS version you chose is incompatible with that particular game. Almost every PSX game I convert myself works on the native 6.60 POPS loader. I haven't had to use Popsloader in a long time. What game are you trying btw?
    Last edited by b2p1mp; 3rd-October-2013 at 16:49.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to b2p1mp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Its the R button, hold it down and then start the game.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coraje187 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Coraje187 View Post
    Its the R button, hold it down and then start the game.
    Thanks for that. I was too lazy to look into the readme or pull out my PSP and test. I knew it was one of those buttons.
    Twenty Minutes Into The Future

8. The Following User Says Thank You to b2p1mp For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by b2p1mp View Post
    i forget the button, but try holding either L trigger, R trigger, or Triangle as you start the PSX game. From here you can reselect a different POPS version. It could be that the POPS version you chose is incompatible with that particular game. Almost every PSX game I convert myself works on the native 6.60 POPS loader. I haven't had to use Pops loader in a long time. What game are you trying btw?
    thanks it works great now it was silent hill 1, just had to pick original from flash. it works perfectly, im a noob to
    this stuff,my friend did all the pops and firmware for me so im not savvy with the terminology.thanks guys

Thanks
    EP Points

No problem glad you got it working.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Coraje187 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Would it be ok if I posted a psx on psp compatibility list?it is in htm format and is off of another rom/iso forum.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

No don't steel other peoples work

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR