Thread: Original Xbox Bios Limit??

Threaded View

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Original Xbox Bios Limit??

Forgive me if this question has been posted before but I have an original xbox, softmodded running UnleashX V0.38.
    I have a replacement HDD WD5000JB and after putting emulators and other features on I thought I'd backup my Xbox games.
    I have over 80GB left on the G Partition and now if I copy anything or attempt to move anything I get "Error Code 3".
    After doing a lot of reading I've come to the conclusion this is because the HDD is too big for the bios to fully handle.
    It's very difficult to get information on this subject as most search engines return information on 360games and this is bound to get worse when the XboxOne comes out (seriously what a daft name).
    Does this sound like the case and if so is there a way around it known to anyone here?

My thanks in advance.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bingowings For This Useful Post: