Thread: hello i am search code work no random battle pal french for suikoden 4 and 1 and rogue galaxy...

Thanks

Default hello i am search code work no random battle pal french for suikoden 4 and 1 and rogue galaxy...

hello

i am search code work no random battle pal french for suikoden 4 and 1 and rogue galaxy...

help my please thanks

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Last edited by Zorlon; 16th-June-2013 at 23:21.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

i am search code pal french compatible with pcsx2

I already searched on google for a long time I have not found French pal codes

zorlon:
    Action Replay Xploder/Xplorer

what type of code do you require???

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just look for PAL codes rather than French PAL codes unless you know for sure that the french version uses different memory stamps (i.e. normal PAL codes are not working)

To be honest I don't think the codes exist, there is codes like those but only for the US copy of the game, if you can find the correct offset difference you could possibly convert the codes

Or you can create your own trainer for the game with something like Tsearch or TMK (Trainer Maker Kit)

Myself I wouldn't want to spoil that game with cheats but each to there own
    Last edited by Zorlon; 17th-June-2013 at 11:31.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

please if you can make me his code? for I know not put any code in Creation

Quote Originally Posted by michellefland View Post
    i am search code pal french compatible with pcsx2

I already searched on google for a long time I have not found French pal codes

zorlon:
    Action Replay Xploder/Xplorer

what type of code do you require???

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I don't have the time or even the game or any interest in playing the french version that I would not be able to understand or have a machine that is capable of emulating the PS2.

In short no

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

for French games on ps2 download you go here:

http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays...-All-Titles/41

and emulated PS2 on PC you use the emulator pcsx2 is the best integrated and cheat code

Now when you will download the game in French please can you created me the codes then?

and to download the best ps2 emulator pcsx2 on pc is here:

http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php

please if you can make me his code? for I know not put any code in Creation

Thanks
    EP Points

for French games on ps2 download you go here:

http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays...-All-Titles/41

and emulated PS2 on PC you use the emulator pcsx2 is the best integrated and cheat code

Now when you will download the game in French please can you created me the codes then?

and to download the best ps2 emulator pcsx2 on pc is here:

http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php
    Not to be a jerk but seriously give it up already. He already said no and no one else is going to waste time on this.

Thanks

otherwise there may be someone else who can please me the codes created
    that's not even difficult, if not I would have done it myself

this code to all my colleagues of the Chief of Police

Thanks

I THINK you can use omniconvert to convert NTSC-U codes to work on PAL games. But I've personally never tried it.

http://www.herrvillain.com/omniconvert/

To use codes on PCSX2 they need to be converted to RAW/Unencrypted. Omniconvert is a good tool to convert all code types into a format that PCSX2 can use. For input you put whatever the code is, and select the format (Codebreaker, Gameshark, ARmax), and output would be raw/unencrypted.

How to use cheat codes on PCSX2:

http://www.reaper-x.com/2009/11/09/h...-ps2-emulator/

A simple way to convert codes:

http://gamehacking.org/vb/threads/67...es-into-UK-PAL

Figure out what the difference in offset is between US and PAL, then do the math to make up the difference.

You would need to find the exact same code created for US and PAL, doesn't have to be a specific one, but it would have to be using the same cheat format. Then find the difference, then apply that to the US codes you want to use for PAL. I've personally used this method with success before. There are different versions of AR and Codebreaker, so make sure the codes you are doing this with are created with identical versions. For example a code made for Codebreaker v1-6 isn't gonna work if you subtract the offsets for a similar code that was created for CB v7+.
    Last edited by gamerdude21; 19th-June-2013 at 15:21.

Thanks

please you can convert all its codes in my place because I know not put everything in it and I always had a serious accident in my hands I do not know very well write

but please made ​​all the code works perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by gamerdude21 View Post
    I THINK you can use omniconvert to convert NTSC-U codes to work on PAL games. But I've personally never tried it.

http://www.herrvillain.com/omniconvert/

To use codes on PCSX2 they need to be converted to RAW/Unencrypted. Omniconvert is a good tool to convert all code types into a format that PCSX2 can use. For input you put whatever the code is, and select the format (Codebreaker, Gameshark, ARmax), and output would be raw/unencrypted.

How to use cheat codes on PCSX2:

http://www.reaper-x.com/2009/11/09/h...-ps2-emulator/

A simple way to convert codes:

http://gamehacking.org/vb/threads/67...es-into-UK-PAL

Figure out what the difference in offset is between US and PAL, then do the math to make up the difference.

You would need to find the exact same code created for US and PAL, doesn't have to be a specific one, but it would have to be using the same cheat format. Then find the difference, then apply that to the US codes you want to use for PAL. I've personally used this method with success before. There are different versions of AR and Codebreaker, so make sure the codes you are doing this with are created with identical versions. For example a code made for Codebreaker v1-6 isn't gonna work if you subtract the offsets for a similar code that was created for CB v7+.

Thanks

please you can convert all its codes in my place because I know not put everything in it and I always had a serious accident in my hands I do not know very well write

I showed you the tools needed to do it yourself, and its really not that complicated if you just follow the instructions. Once you get the hang of it you'll be able to put any codes you want on PCSX2 for any game you want.

Thanks

Please if you can do for me?