Thread: Epsxe opcode error prevents me from advancing in my game help!

Thanks

Question Epsxe opcode error prevents me from advancing in my game help!

I am currently playing Little Princess+1 Marl Oukoku no Ningyou Hime 2 for PSX on epsxe 1.7. I'm at this point in the game where I have to play a mini game in order to make it to the next place, but it doesn't matter if I beat or not cuz all I'm getting is an error message when the time runs out and it crashes. I've tried messing with different plugins but that didn't work, and also tried using PSXeven which also didn't work. Can somebody please help me? Here are my main plugins that I am using: Pete's D3D, EtenalL.dll, and cdrsapu.dll

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Use Epsxe 1.80 with the default sound plugin and opengl2 and don't uise cheat codes and if you can't get it to work you can use https://twitter.com/epsxeteam and report the problem

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If the above is of no help

Please upload your memcard and let me know where you go the disc image from (if the disc image is not from us then give me the link for the disc via PM)

I will see if the problem is with the emulation or with the disc image

Please also note that I am very busy so may not be able to do that right away...

Also can you direct me from the memcard save to the mini game thingy
    Last edited by Zorlon; 29th-May-2013 at 11:52.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gladiator (psx datacenter) View Post
    Use Epsxe 1.80 with the default sound plugin and opengl2 and don't uise cheat codes and if you can't get it to work you can use https://twitter.com/epsxeteam and report the problem
    OMG IT WORKS! Seriously thank you very much! I've been stuck on this for days and now I can finally finish the game

Thanks

Default what?! u can play it???!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSteelAngel View Post
    I am currently playing Little Princess+1 Marl Oukoku no Ningyou Hime 2 for PSX on epsxe 1.7. I'm at this point in the game where I have to play a mini game in order to make it to the next place, but it doesn't matter if I beat or not cuz all I'm getting is an error message when the time runs out and it crashes. I've tried messing with different plugins but that didn't work, and also tried using PSXeven which also didn't work. Can somebody please help me? Here are my main plugins that I am using: Pete's D3D, EtenalL.dll, and cdrsapu.dll
    good god i cant even get it past the "Nippon Ichi Softwear Presents" screen x.x what are all ur settings??? im trying to play from the actual ps1 disc on the epsxe 1.9.0 the fact that u even got it to work makes u god to me atm

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You are best off creating your own thread.

This one is both out of date and the user has not been active for over 2 months

I could help you today though if you do that one thing for me, make your own thread.

Thread closed.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 28th-November-2013 at 21:56.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR