Thread: Capcom vs SNK 2 need help

Thanks

Question Capcom vs SNK 2 need help

Hi everyone i downloaded a iso version of capcom vs snk 2 i burn it on a cd with dvd decripter time 1 speed i use the cd version of swap magic swap it with the burn capcom vs snk 2 then boot it but the game does not load what am i doing wrong ?????

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Capcom VS SNK 2 was released on DVD (Not sure about the Jap release) so sounds like you either have a rip anyway or you have burned a DVD iso onto a CD that I thought you couldn't do or you burned the none PS2 version like the Dreamcast version that was ripped onto CD from a GD-rom

Edit:- all PS2 versions are DVD EU, US and Jap
    Last edited by Zorlon; 12th-April-2013 at 14:33.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    Capcom VS SNK 2 was released on DVD (Not sure about the Jap release) so sounds like you either have a rip anyway or you have burned a DVD iso onto a CD that I thought you couldn't do or you burned the none PS2 version like the Dreamcast version that was ripped onto CD from a GD-rom

Edit:- all PS2 versions are DVD EU, US and Jap
    hmmm well i though since it was a small file i would be perfect to burn it on a cd, i did this with marvel vs capcom 2 i burn it on a cd and it work well, i don't no what i did wrong with the capcom vs snk 2 that ond does not play at all ????

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If it was a DVD image that you burned onto a CD that alone will stop it working

Marvel Vs Capcom is a CD originally on the PS2 Capcom Vs SNK 2 is a DVD originally even if it is small

The structure of a CD vs a DVD is not the same, you can't burn a DVD image on to CD and expect it to work or vice versa without re structuring the contents first and even if you do there are some games that will still not work

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR