Thread: i cant see any games on my psp! help! :((

Thanks

Default i cant see any games on my psp! help! :((

somehow no games show up when i access it in the game menu, even though i placed an iso in the iso folder and im on 6.39 PRO B-10.... please help....

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

what iso???

and where did you download it so I can check it for you

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix.... i downloaded it from here xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Zorlon; 11th-April-2013 at 08:14. Reason: dodgy site link though my fault

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Sorry I should of said you can't link warez sites here, I assumed you got your copy from our site

I can't download from them at all myself the site is blocked for me

Because of the type of site you got the game from it may not even be a game at all or even have anything related to the game, it may of also just been modded for emulation that would prevent it working on a modded PSP

I do use torrent sites myself but only trusted private ones, but none that have PSP iso's the one I used to use is no more now

We do have the game at http://www.epforums.org/showthread.php?55964, just download using Jdownloader otherwise that would be a nightmare to download

http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays...(Japan)/158388 is another location for the game but that is without the patch you would need to patch that yourself and I'm not sure if you require a Premium account for the PSP games or not
    Last edited by Zorlon; 11th-April-2013 at 08:50.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR