Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [PS2-Emu] PCSX2 1.3.1 Updated! (Complete w/ BIOS, Tools & Patches) + BIOS Collection

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The 2 code boxes under DOWNLOAD > PCSX2 Package have the links for that

Then the 2 code boxes under DOWNLOAD > PS2 BIOS Collection have the links for that

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Thanks for the link. Any idea on how to config the sound?

nvm resolved it myself
    Last edited by meganova; 17th-August-2014 at 00:51. Reason: posts merged

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Daraghy View Post
    I can't find a Download link on this page.
    Dear Michael,
    get the latest directly from here:

Thanks

So i dloaded this and everything is working fine except the only thing that i can get to work on my controller in FFX is the analog moving up and down. Buttons are not working so i cant select new game or load. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Ive keybound all the buttons in the config menu and tested them all and they are working but they arent working in game. Any help would be appreciated.

nvm. i fixed it. thanks
    Last edited by deadlegion; 2nd-September-2014 at 00:26. Reason: merged posts

Thanks

One of the files triggered my AV. Is it one of those false positives?

Thanks

Thank you. I've been looking for the bios for a while.

Thanks

Thank you very much

Thanks

yeah me too

Thanks
    EP Points

Thank you for this.

Emuhaste .exe and .dll is flagged as malware by my (ultra-paranoid) anti-virus (Comodo), but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a false positive. MBAM has no issue with it, but I have no intention of using Emuhaste, so I just deleted it.
    Last edited by wushuFU; 26th-November-2014 at 03:52.

Thanks

How stable is the latest SVN compared to the stable 1.2.1?

Thanks

I just downloaded the PSX2 file... 'PCSX2.v1.3.0-r5894.COMPLETE.MULTi22.WinALL.2014.02.09-m3Zz.7z', I then dragged it to my desktop and ran a virus scan on it to check it out. The results were as follows:
    1x low severity PUP:Win32: PUP-gen.
    2x High severity Win32:Malware-gen.

Edit: I downloaded the file from Sev7en's link and ran a scan, the results were as follows: 'No threat found'.
    Can anyone please advise me?... Beside the download link is a note that says I need ' Visual C++ 2013 (x86) runtime package' to run the emulator, when I try to install it windows 7 tells me I have a later version and will not let me install the package. Does this mean that my current version is backwards compatible? Thanks in advance
    Last edited by origamer; 6th-December-2014 at 00:18. Reason: update info.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmoo View Post
    How stable is the latest SVN compared to the stable 1.2.1?
    I've noticed no difference between the two. I played a bit of Shadow of the Colossus on 1.2.1, and had no issue. Been playing a lot of GT4 on the SVN and no issues so far.

Quote Originally Posted by origamer View Post
    I just downloaded the PSX2 file... 'PCSX2.v1.3.0-r5894.COMPLETE.MULTi22.WinALL.2014.02.09-m3Zz.7z', I then dragged it to my desktop and ran a virus scan on it to check it out. The results were as follows:
    1x low severity PUP:Win32: PUP-gen.
    2x High severity Win32:Malware-gen.

Edit: I downloaded the file from Sev7en's link and ran a scan, the results were as follows: 'No threat found'.
    Can anyone please advise me?... Beside the download link is a note that says I need ' Visual C++ 2013 (x86) runtime package' to run the emulator, when I try to install it windows 7 tells me I have a later version and will not let me install the package. Does this mean that my current version is backwards compatible? Thanks in advance
    I don't think you'll have an issue with Visual C++; I got the same message when running the installer, and PCSX2 is working fine.

Thanks

works! thanks a lot!

Thanks

The SCPH-77000 (NTSC-J) bios included in this package is actually improperly named SCPH-90006. When you strip all the other files and leave only .bin (why would you do that?) it does have EN and JP languages, but if you'll strip these files from legit SCPH-90006 - you'll get exactly the same. Also MD5 matches.

Speaking of bioses, I am looking for the full version (means with all the files) of these ones: SCPH-75000, SCPH-77000, SCPH-79000, SCPH-90000
    In the worst case only .bin is also fine, as long as it will be legit. Anyone know where to get these? I've searched quite a lot but haven't found them anywhere. The latest legit JP Bios you can find on the internet is SCPH-70000
    Last edited by MeruP; 14th-December-2014 at 13:44.

Thanks

FAKE!!!! I just went on PCSX2 just now and the latest is STILL 1.2.1, nowhere even CLOSE to this so called 1.3.0 so it's probably VIRUS!!!!
    ChrisEvil