Thread: psxe problems

Thanks

Default psxe problems

I have been trying to load psxe into rom collection browser. Everytime I try, I lose the graphics plug in settings. It wont even show the graphics plug in as even being there. I am really frustrated by this. If anyone would have any help with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

also, it says i do not have bios when i clearly do. I can get this program to start up and play regularly, it is just out of rom collection browser in xbmc. I do not understand. I cant direct it to see the bios or the graphics plug in. I do not understand
    Last edited by Zorlon; 9th-December-2012 at 19:59.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Moved to the correct section as you are talking about emulation on the Microsoft Xbox not emulation on a PC, goes in the Everything Console section under Microsoft

Please do not double post, use EDIT when you need to add more info to a post, Edit Post is on the lower right of your posts

Unfortionatly can't say I have heard of Rom Collection Browser, but it sounds like the paths are lost when you run psxe through it

My xbox runs the PSX emu just fine via XBMC directly though

If you ment ePSXe ran through the PC version of XBMC then i will move this back (your post is as clear as mud though, so I can't realy tell, I'm guessing for xbox as you use XBMC)

At the moment you aren't very clear as there is no emulator called pcsxe the xbox emu is called PCSXbox and the PC emu of choice is called ePSXe there is also an emu called PCSX that is just old, but updated on Mac's

XBMC was originally made for xbox "Xbox Media Centre" now ported to PC, though I do not personly use the PC port
    Last edited by Zorlon; 9th-December-2012 at 20:14.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR