Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Microsoft Xbox Catalogue Notes

This is more than just a list of games

So far I have included...

HD res
    that this was originally started for, also there are some games that do not have HD TV support but with the aid of a loder called "Complex Tools those games can be forced to 720x480p"

HDD runnable
    Not all games are runnable from Hard Drive, I will be looking into way to get some of those working though

ISO file size in bytes
    This is not an exact as some iso's will be rips or just have update.xbe removed or they may have been fixed in some way. There are some games that never got dumped, I just have Missing under the ISO file size but it will give a good idea what will fit if your HDD is almost full or if you only have the standard sized HDD

System Link
    I included this as there are ways to play system link over the internet nowerdays the values are the amount of systems linked not the number of players, for the ones that have more players than linked systems I listed it like... x2 2x2p=4p (link 2 systems 2 players per system 4 players total) [I do plan to do a guide on how to system link over the internet]

Xbox Live
    I did not include this for any game as there is no such thing for the original xbox now and no way to bypass it, this includes DLC that is no longer available via Xbox Live or scoreboards or Live aware (If there is any DLC available via installers I will add those in the main game overview page)

Region
    So far only got NTSC U games on there but I may just add PAL E exclusive games, not sure about JAP as of yet, actually still downloading a few of the NTSC games, not many left now though, just the ones starting with A left and a few unreleased games

Release Date
    I will go back for this information as thats a bit of digging round

Overview Page
    Each game I hope will be linked to it's own overview page with details taken from the back of the box aswell as downloads, including ISO uploads from our members and other media such as manuals, guides, maps, covers, DLC and any other media worth sharing, this is something I will go back to, I do have alot of files ready for that though . so far only done games starting with Y and Z

Testing
    Testing may seem slow but that is because I am FTPing a hand full of games then doing very quick tests including to see exactly how many players a game supports both offline and via system link as bax art info is not always accurate and to see what the res is in game not just via a games menu and then take note on this info after I have to delete these games ready for the next lot (also FTP isn't as fast as I would like and my main Xbox does not have a working DVD drive)

Game sorting
    I am not 100% sure about my game sorting yet a few may get moved, some I have noted already that I want to move, games starting "The" I moved to the end of the game name, I am not that sure about my sorting games that start with a Name then game tittle, e.g. Tom Clancy's - Ghost Recon - Advanced Warfighter is in the T games, that would maybe fit into the G games, but I do not plan to do that with the King Kong game Peter Jakson's King Kong, or whatever the full name for it is, but some of the Tony Hawk games may look off without the name Tony Hawk there, so may stick to what I have

I could name Tony Hawk's Underground and the others like "Underground [Tony Hawk's]", but not sure I like that

Not got a hell of alot done just yet part way through S and got T to Z fully done on the main list (Release date and individual Overview pages yet to do)

Any ideas to add onto this are welcome
    Last edited by Zorlon; 9th-December-2012 at 20:44.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Maybe add if they are moddable or not?

To add onto the now closed modding thread, Rainbow Six 3 and Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow are both moddable. As is Halo 2.

R63 and BA had some custom maps released for them back in the day, but they seem to have disappeared off the web. (if anyone has them please let me know!)

There was also some settings that could be hacked for god mode and other stuff in online multiplayer. They only worked for the person who had them, not for everyone in the game.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I have a huge list of moddable games but as you said a lot have just gone along with the information

I will however collect as much as I can as far as custom files go and upload them all and have those on a details page for the game they are for

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Thank you! If you(or anyone else) can manage to find the R63/BA maps, I would be ever grateful!

There was apparently a site that had them and modding info on it, but sadly it was taken offline before I discovered it.

Thanks

I know it's been a while, but did you or anyone else ever run across any of the rainbow six custom maps?