Thread: NDS save game gone?

Thanks

Default NDS save game gone?

hello, i have trouble with my DS, my DS is a DS XL,i have a 8 gig memory, and i have trouble about saving, but just on a specific game,
    so here it is.
    i played ALL mario games, played it, saved it, save successful, turned off my DS, charged it, went to sleep, woke up, turned off my DS, choosed MARIO game to play(i played it 1 by 1), aaaand the save data is gone.
    it's on all mario games, even the diddy kong and mario march of the minis savedata is gone, o yeah, i think ALL hello kitty games savedata is gone too.
    help please?

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Missing info we need

• Flash kit you use
    • Flash kit software and version

Never heard of this issue before but if your kit can set save types up this may be the problem of incorrect save types detected if it detects at all
    Last edited by Zorlon; 24th-November-2012 at 03:51.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Huh, so your GAMES are recognized, just not the saves? Weird. Sometimes my flashcart isn't recognized but that's because the MicroSD card isn't properly in place...
    Can you find the save files if you insert the MicroSD into your computer?

Thanks

yes i can find THE SAVEDATA on my computer, and weirdly, there are like 4 or 5 maybe more of the save.
    i'm using a R4 for my DS, don't quite understand 'bout that,
    R4 version 1.4.2, in the past, i used 1.4.1, and i foolishly updated my DS, so i have to buy 1.4.2, and the save data gone on BOTH of this r4, DS XL, blue.
    any help?

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

R4 firmware is not what I was asking about, firmware only effects the version of console not rom compat

but seen as you are using a R4 clone though the exact version you have not giving me that info, then I recomend looking at the R4Wood software for it if you have not already

as for firmware you can update that yourself with a DSlite or DS original if you can find someone with one
    Last edited by Zorlon; 25th-November-2012 at 13:32.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR