Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default New and improved ESR Compatibility List

I re-created the Compat list here.

Actually done nothing else but do that today, sick of the sight of it for now

Anyway i managed to wittle out a few mistakes in the compat list while I was at it, nothing major a few typo's or miss named games and alot of digging round for info I also added serial codes for every game on the list.

Anyway check it out, let me know what you think

Personly I have kinda been working backwards on adding to the list so got Z to O just about there, skipped past R, S & T for now, just trying to sort my HDD's out at the moment so I will take a bit of a break from it.

P.S. Any problems viewing the link let me know, I'm not 100% sure I set it up correctly...
    Last edited by Zorlon; 27th-October-2012 at 00:25.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorlon For This Useful Post:

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I may do a bit more for this at some point and actually add info on each game (I could just make each game name link to a box art page) and add other playing methods eventually, I'm going to do a bit on xbox for now though

I will also make a back link to the forums eventually, for now I havn't thought of a good way to do that

I'm working on a Xbox Component HD, basicly just listing all games and including what the output res is, most are 720x480 though, but so far found a single 1280x720 game though realy it's 4:3 so it has left and right borders in the widescreen res (I have only just started that one and it is yet to be publicly viewable, plus not alot on there ), it will also include a comparison with what the PS2 throws out by default for the same games in Component HD, that's only for the games that got multi system releases obviously. (I will only have res for PS2 I am not going to comment on if one plays beter than the other, I happen to use PS2 pads with my xbox anyway )

I will also do my Dreamcast VGA compat aswell, with extra info, I know I had just about all the info there anyway but I am re-downloading the original group releases so I can re-verify who's releases already have VGA boot enabled and what ones do not (This one will come much later plus I'm sure that I ended making some of my selfbootable discs out of the releases as not all of them had selfboot data in them to start with, plus I am downloading other things at the moment)

P.S. any coders out there that are willing to make a quick prog for me, I want a simple VGA patcher making (shouldn't be hard to do, I will give more info over PM)

I may also need to mod my PS2 slim at some point to add a switch to the back lid switch to make an external switch, at the moment I don't have that blocked or anything (It's not needed by ESR infact works best without for multi disc games) but I would need all the lid switches blocked for PSX Loader to work (I can perm block the front one, it's on the power switch and can just be taped as the back one will still switch the drive on and off as normal)

EDIT: Forgot to mention when I get to the PS2 games starting with G I will look into modding Grand Theft Auto San Andreas with a PS2 version of the hot coffee mod (fully working without the silly invisible box) No idea if it can be done or not, until I look into it, then again the xbox version was the same, there was a PC version anyway (P.S. the PC version script was originally used to mod the xbox version but that messed up other parts of the game I personly fixed that issue by editing the xbox script that is not a direct copy of the PC version) for testing I imagine I will need to start a new game so will cheat while testing (an all ousters collected cheat should do the trick)
    Last edited by Zorlon; 27th-October-2012 at 17:54.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR