Page 255 of 267 FirstFirst ... 155205245250251252253254255256257258259260265 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 4003

Thread: The brit Out: There's a new (old) sheriff in town :O

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GunSlinger Boy View Post
    Chrome is what I use most, Firefox is used for uploading, and the rest are there for backups, although I use them on occasion. I have Opera, Firefox, Chrome, Maxthon, IE9X64 and X86, as well as the first version of Safari that has worked for me.
    Internet Explorer (something) x64 and x86 (although this one freezes all of a sudden).
    Hopefully I'll find a way to convince my father to allow me to download Chrome. He seems to think that everything downloadable has to be paid for even if it is free.
    He doesn't even care if Chrome is better than Internet Explorer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    You'll forgive me if I never click that link ever, would you? I tend to avoid creepypasta or similar like the plague. I've never quite figured out what they are, and I would very much like to stay ignorant.
    This, except I don't know what this creepy pasta stuff is and I'd rather flee in terror than find out.
    HP: 454 / 1816

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You'll forgive me if I never click that link ever, would you? I tend to avoid creepypasta or similar like the plague. I've never quite figured out what they are, and I would very much like to stay ignorant.
    I imagine the link is filled with lots of stupid.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Deegmeester Daan View Post
    I imagine the link is filled with lots of stupid.
    Now now, be nice.

Thanks

Now now, be nice.
    Yeah.
    I have the power to ban people at the SCS Forums, so not being nice to GSB is not a good idea.
    GSB also has the power to ban members there.

But I doubt anyone here will sign up there, so this post is pointless. Sort of.

So how's the second day of your vacation, Robotnik?
    (it is the second day, right?)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Now now, be nice.
    The possibility of that happening is very low.

Thanks

It's Okay, I'm just gonna quote it here anyways
    Hello, my name is GalanDun, I am also known as Axlyon, GunSlinger Boy, Reality FIghter, Reality, and Laserdisck. Recently I played an indie Sonic game based on the Sonic.EXE creepypasta, and got so bored I fell asleep. I had the weirdest dream while I was playing it and I chronicle it here.
    All of a sudden I was walking around in a flat area with thick red liquid scattered around, and lifeless animals strewn around, the place smelled funny and I began to feel woozy, so I ran fast. Finally the Sonic thing appeared and I said: "what are you, one of Robotnik's fake Sonics?" The thing said:"FOOL! I AM GOD!"

I crossed my arms and tapped my foot:"SSSSUUUUUURRRRRE Ya are" I can't describe what happened next very easily so you'll have to watch a gameplay video of Sonic.exe to get the full picture. He made his weird attack pose and I laughed and said:"So that's how you wanna do the showdown, all right" and I recreated this music video:

The Fake Sonic got a weird look on his face and said:"What the hell?" Me:"Oh I'm sorry, I thought we were having a Michael Jackson impersonation contest!" And in that instant, the real Sonic, Shadow and Silver appear. Sonic said:"We'll take it from here, stand back!"

Silver holds Fake Sonic with Psychonesis and Shadow pounds on him with Chaos and bullets while Real Sonic does even more damage and finally Silver flings Fake Sonic up into the air and smashes him down with massive force.Real Sonic:"Thanks for distracting that thing GalanDun, it's been brainwashing animals and people for a while now, it even created a minor nightmare world inside Robotnik's ship"Me:"So it was one of Eggman's creations?"Silver shrugs:"Possibly, the skeleton is a Metal Sonic design and the artificial skin was malfunctioning, along with lubricant leakage which caused that weird bleeding black eyes look, as well as the large amount of red liquid. The animals passed out from the smell, apparently the lube is chloroform" Me: "So that explains why I felt woozy earlier. Is everyone alright?" Shadow:"Everyone's back to normal now, I just Chaos Controlled and checked on everybody, they're all fine" Sonic:"So, you guys want some chili-dogs?" Everyone:"Hell yeah!"

End.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Previous comment validated, retreating to Llama fortress.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WJM the Dark Master of Death and Destruction View Post
    Internet Explorer (something) x64 and x86 (although this one freezes all of a sudden).
    Hopefully I'll find a way to convince my father to allow me to download Chrome. He seems to think that everything downloadable has to be paid for even if it is free.
    My parents think that all Free Trials will charge you even if they don't ask for payment. If you were on Dialup he'd be right but since you're not he's wrong. I think I need to explain "Freeware" to him

also, the file filter at the library blocks freeware for some reason so I can't use Chrome oon their computers.

At least they have Firefox on all of them, I fucking HATE Internet Explorer. I singlehandedly updated all of our browsers about five years ago and got my parents to use Firefox. For some reason they thought Firefox messed up the computers.

Boy am I glad I don't have to deal with that, or the "Chrome slows everything down" arguments anymore, Chrome runs fast, it's Firefox and IE that're slow

Thanks

My parents think that all Free Trials will charge you even if they don't ask for payment. If you were on Dialup he'd be right but since you're not he's wrong. I think I need to explain "Freeware" to him
    Dialup?

Sounds boring.

At least they have Firefox on all of them, I fucking HATE Internet Explorer. I singlehandedly updated all of our browsers about five years ago and got my parents to use Firefox. For some reason they thought Firefox messed up the computers.
    Internet Explorer is best for me at the moment. It's the only thing I can use at the moment.
    I wonder if I'll finally be able to view videos when I use something else?
    ... Probably not, since my PC can't seem to play any video files, even ".avi" or something like that...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I use Internet Explorer 3 and Netscape 2, losers .

Thanks
    EP Points

blargg

3 hours to make a character in Oblivion and I'm still not sure.

Thanks
    EP Points

Brutal Legend is so epic

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beaten Rihanna View Post
    Brutal Legend is so epic
    Lots of bad music on that soundtrack .

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Deegmeester Daan View Post
    All that bad music .
    Kids

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mr. Mistoffelees View Post
    blargg

3 hours to make a character in Oblivion and I'm still not sure.
    I wish I had Oblivion.
    But not Oathkeeper.